explosion and particle generator

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Beginners Area/explosion and particle generator

tin(Posted 2008) [#1]
hi,

i newly bought BlitzMax package.
i wont to know where can i get Explosion , Fire and particle Generator GUI module for BlitzMax ??

Thanks
TIN

tonyg(Posted 2008) [#2]
Smash

<edit> Sorry posted wrong link.

Ked(Posted 2008) [#3]
@tonyg: That is a link to a sound effect generator. Tin is asking for a particle engine.

Dreamora(Posted 2008) [#4]
Splash ( a quite genius and powerfull particle system + editor from Fluffy Underware, not me) when it is out.

tonyg(Posted 2008) [#5]
@tonyg: That is a link to a sound effect generator. Tin is asking for a particle engine

Yep, posted wrong link which I have now corrected, sorry.

tin(Posted 2008) [#6]
ha ha. Tonyg,
your wrong link is also usefull for me :) luckly before you edit, i was able to download that sound effect software.
very good one.

Thanks. i will look into your particle engine too.

~TIN~

Twitchfactor(Posted 2008) [#7]
Another thumbs up for Splash. It's going to be (already is) an awesome particle editor/engine. I just wish I had more time to work with it.

plash(Posted 2008) [#8]
Where can one find this "Splash" particle system?

Dreamora(Posted 2008) [#9]
http://www.fluffyunderware.com/

would assume there when its out of beta

and I agree with twitchfactor ... if just days had more hours, its so intuitive (and even fun :$ ) to create particle effects with it, even if they don't have a higher purpose than experiment with the different setting - outcome relations

Jake L.(Posted 2008) [#10]
I'll post a first demo within the next few days. After four weeks without coding (but without smoking, too! Yeaaah!) I'm beginning to work on Splash again. I tried several times since then but I wasn't able to get into the right mood for good coding. Sounds funny but it's hard to break with old habits and coding was THE activity I smoked the most.

Update: See here for a demo: http://www.blitzmax.com/Community/posts.php?topic=75201