where to get maxgui

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Beginners Area/where to get maxgui

jhocking(Posted 2007) [#1]
I already sent an email to blitz research about this, but in the meantime I'm wondering if any of you know and I'm just missing something obvious. According to the products page I can get MaxGUI free because I already have BlitzPlus. I entered the BlitzPlus registration number, and now it says I have MaxGUI registered, but I can't find where to download it.

CS_TBL(Posted 2007) [#2]
syncmod

SebHoll(Posted 2007) [#3]
Just to elaborate on CS_TBL's brief response a bit, in the BlitzMax IDE, click on the "Syncronize Modules..." button in the Project menu. Type in your forum username/password, and MaxGUI should be downloaded along with other module updates.

jhocking(Posted 2007) [#4]
ah thanks, they should maybe clarify that on the products page

H&K(Posted 2007) [#5]
the MaxGUI Module requires the ability to synchronize modules... so please check that the synchronize modules feature is available on your system before purchasing the MaxGUI Module.
We are currently working on a distribution solution for those experiencing firewall issues
But until then you need to SyncMods
Special offer! For a limited time, MaxGUI is available *free* to owners of BlitzPlus who have bought BlitzMax! Go to the 'register product' section of the 'Account' page above and register MaxGUI using your BlitzPlus user ID. Make sure you have the latest version of BlitzMax installed (available from the 'updates and betas' section of the community page) and then use the synchronize modules feature to install MaxGUI

But ah, I probably had to ask how to get it as well, (or did I get it the same time as Bmax, and just didnt notice?)