Up to date BlitzMax chm created

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Beginners Area/Up to date BlitzMax chm created

Barbapapa(Posted 2007) [#1]
I wanted to have the newest docs as searchable chm file, so I created one for 1.24. I think the other one was 1.20a. If it's okay for Mark I would upload them. Since it's pretty easy to create those compiled html microsoft help files I could do it regularly, if there is enough intererest.

kronholm(Posted 2007) [#2]
I'd definitely be interested in this. Also for the minib3d documentation.

Glenn Dodd(Posted 2007) [#3]
me too

MikeT(Posted 2007) [#4]
uploading it would be great, thanks

Who was John Galt?(Posted 2007) [#5]
What a great idea and a generous offer. Thanks.

For this sort of thing your best bet is to fire a mail at Blitzsupport. You're much more likely to get an official response.

Barbapapa(Posted 2007) [#6]
yes minib3d is included but as in the original only through reference to the online handbook. I will ask Mark and Simon if it's okay to add the commands, but this will only be doable in a longterm.

Barbapapa(Posted 2007) [#7]
sorry for the long wait, but I mailed the support and didn't get get any answer yet, probably because of weekend, so you'll have to wait some more, sorry for that...

Ghost Dancer(Posted 2007) [#8]
I was just looking for an updated version of the chm file - I hope you get permission to distribute it (I don't see why you wouldn't)

Barbapapa(Posted 2007) [#9]
I am very sorry, I didn't get any reply on my first mail several days ago, I wrote another today, but still waiting, maybe they are on vacation?

Barbapapa(Posted 2007) [#10]
Just in case some guys new to BMax don't know it, you can always grab an older version (1.20) from here 1.20 chm file and here is the link to the thread Thread about 1.20 chm

I'll give it a last try...

assari(Posted 2007) [#11]
Barbapapa, it took me a while to get the permission. Suggest you keep emailing BlitzSupport.

In the meantime I have updated my chm file to 1.24 (Download here). Hope you get your permission soon so that the community will not have to depend of me alone. Free time is hard to come by atm.

Barbapapa(Posted 2007) [#12]
ahh cool, thx Assari, I sent another email directly to support at blitzbasic dot com. Will have to wait and see. Yes, shared labor is always a nice thing, I wish the BlitzMax Wiki could benefit of it too...

Barbapapa(Posted 2007) [#13]
Bump!

Not that I have any hope after several emails to the support and mark without any reaction, but at least I would like to have a clear NO!

kronholm(Posted 2007) [#14]
Yeah least they could do was to respond to you..