Tutorials to docmods? no work for user mods

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Beginners Area/Tutorials to docmods? no work for user mods

Space Fractal(Posted 2007) [#1]
I have used a hour or two on search of this forum to see I can get this command with no documention to work.

But it wont create any costume crated modes like zipengine, mini3d and more. All it does is nothing.

It is any good Tutorials how to get this to work?

-----

Got most modules to work with the list, but Mini3D still wont. I may placed it on a wrong diretory.

I wich to have it outputted what it really does (example to a log file)....

tonyg(Posted 2007) [#2]
Any of these help?
one
two
three
four
five
six
If not, tell us what you're doing and what error you're getting.

Space Fractal(Posted 2007) [#3]
[EDIT REWRITE]

First:
I guess somebody should create a tutorial in the Tutorial forum to avoid allready created topics, just like what I did (sorry, Im are not really a beginner, but was the bedst place to post this one).

The command have no document what it doing and how to get to work with downloaded, own modules and so on.

Have allready checked most of these typic, but not all. Checking them soon.

My Problem:
Only Minib3d got trouble to auto document them. Got rest to work (wrong folder). No Error get, just do nothing on that mod. I guess, wrong folder again, checking that soon.

Dreamora(Posted 2007) [#4]
Does nothing normally has a quite simple reason: The initial rem docmod block has a free line between itself and the module line, which is not allowed and means no documentation. Funny and annoying problem but known.

The following shows how it has to be

Rem
' Docmod stuff
End Rem
Module mymods.specialmod ' no free line before this line or you won't get any documentation!