Bmax too hard? BS - look at what a 15yrold can do!

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Beginners Area/Bmax too hard? BS - look at what a 15yrold can do!

Uber-nerd(Posted 2006) [#1]
homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~mitchellfamily

Err well ok I'm nearly 16 but anyway check out the above link for my first real game (you need both exe's, remember to make a map first or the game crashes). Its a p-vs-p bomberman clone with a map editor - comes with the source code too! Unfortunately I'm out of webspace (its with my isp) so I can't host the image files, if anyone is feeling generous today maybe they could donate some so people can play around with the original graphics.

Excuse the poor effort to make it more user-friendly, but I'm sure most people can work it out, code is there too. Tell me what you think and if it works on your computer :S it sure is better than the game of pong I posted a month or so back when I was bored. Quite good since I've only had bm since early this year... and remember - its open-source! I used to enjoy hacking apart other peoples code to learn how it worked, so if you're one of those people then knock yourself out :D

- Uber-nerd :)

skidracer(Posted 2006) [#2]
i would remove your two uncompressed exe files and zip the image files with just one of the exefiles or drop the exes altogether

umm, shouldn't you be in school given it being Friday morning and all?

Mark Tiffany(Posted 2006) [#3]
But, it's Thursday night, so no school, right?

FlameDuck(Posted 2006) [#4]
Unfortunately I'm out of webspace (its with my isp)
I can host it for you if you want. Just e-mail me a zip of whatever you want online, and I'll chuck it up for you.

Gabriel(Posted 2006) [#5]
But, it's Thursday night, so no school, right?

Well if Uber-Nerd goes to school in the UK then - bearing in mind he lives in NZ - it's no wonder he doesn't go. By the time he gets to school, the week has finished.

Mark Tiffany(Posted 2006) [#6]
Okay, so I've my tongue out of my cheek now. It was quite firmly lodged there.

Gabriel(Posted 2006) [#7]
Whereas mine wasn't?

Uber-nerd(Posted 2006) [#8]
Ok Flameducky I'll send you that stuff :D ... well once I'm at my good computer at my other house. You can put my game under some kind of "do whatever the hell you want to" license.

And the "I should be at school thing" - I start at 1pm since I'm bunking heaps of subjects. Well actually I'm only meant to be in p.e. (WHICH SUCKS!) the other two slots are "study periods" (doing nothing periods as I would say). My dean said "I couldn't handle any more subjects" (the reason for the other two slots with nothing) which is a pretty daft statement, the extra subjects are crap like music, french, maori, drama etc anyway - just crap they throw in to "broaden your interests" which is just retarded. i.t. is broad enough for me, I would never do those extra subjects... ok maybe I should have been in cooking :) but still.

The school system is a load of crap anyway; they force you into p.e. and sex education and other garbage. And theres NO decent computing stuff you do there. I'm going to enrol in a hardware course for next year since its a good general i.t. skill that all computer peoples need to know. And I've been in and out of the subjects I've been bunking, but the specific teachers in those classes (p.e. & english) didn't seem to like me, I had a world record in detentions until I started bunking those classes. Now I don't get any at all. Not that I'm really doing much in my current 2 classes except reading a book on pc hardware.

I always get told by girls, teachers and parents that "I'm wasting my life" - but what would they know? The ceo of telecom nz makes more money than the primeminister; but does she do any more work? Hell no! Telecom has a monopoly on the local loop and sucks money freely from the wallets of over 4000000 (4 million) people! She doesn't need to do anything! It just goes to show, you don't have to "be smart" you can just make good decisions or rip people off and get just as far as people who are educated (if not further and while robbing an entire nation in broad daylight!)

I often get criticised from saying I can still get somewhere without a proper education, then again I'm probably right – saying that I mean that I genuinely feel confident that i.t. is a realistic option for me, not just because I can shove it up the ass of careers staff at school :D I don’t know anyone in real life my age who has better knowledge than me with computer related subjects, and when you look at the amount of people who are unemployed or close to living on the streets... never mind.
--------------------------------

Anyway next time I post I’ll check if skidracer or leiden are online so I don’t need to write such a large explanation as to why I'm not at school... well it looks large on 800x600 anyway :)

Gabriel(Posted 2006) [#9]
Hah, now I doubly wish I'd never said anything.

Uber-nerd(Posted 2006) [#10]
I know. I didn't expect to see New Zealanders on a programming forum :O

Anyway, that explains where my 1337 sk177z come from!

tonyg(Posted 2006) [#11]
Anyway next time I post I’ll check if skidracer or leiden are online so I don’t need to write such a large explanation as to why I'm not at school...

I start at 1pm

would have been enough :)

SoggyP(Posted 2006) [#12]
Hello.

The school system is a load of crap anyway...sex education and other garbage

Aaah, a top nerd in the making.

[voice of experience rant]

I don’t know anyone in real life my age who has better knowledge than me with computer related subjects

I remember that feeling of indestructability. I was always better than ANYONE with computers and was never shy about telling people. Oh, the irony when I was kicked out of university...pride coming before a fall is still a valid warning. Pull your finger out, get an education and for God's sake, have sex (after learning about the risks, preferably).
[/rant]

Good boy.
Good luck.

Goodbye.

767pilot(Posted 2006) [#13]
They have electricity in New Zealand?

I thought everyone lived in mud huts wearing grass skirts and regularly threw spears at each other

pappavis(Posted 2006) [#14]

always get told by girls, teachers and parents that "I'm wasting my life"

being an entrpeneur wont hurt, but get sum proper education like aiming for a univ. degree etc. In a worstcase scenario u then have had a B.-degree to fall back onto.
Being wise-ass know-it-all is a sure way to piss off ppl very fast. Even if u do have a better idea be patient and open to the opinions of others. yes, u have created a game etc. which is to your credit still u could stay open to opnions of others.

BTW. Get sum of those girls to join u in programming ;).

Tom Darby(Posted 2006) [#15]
The ceo of telecom nz makes more money than the primeminister; but does she do any more work? Hell no! Telecom has a monopoly on the local loop and sucks money freely from the wallets of over 4000000 (4 million) people! She doesn't need to do anything!

Theresa Gattung has both a management degree and a law degree. One does not acquire these things without a whole lot of hard work and schooling. Monopoly or not, she has to do a bit more than sit on her thumb and roll around in money all day; if she fails to perform as a CEO, she's out of a job, and if she's negligent, she can face nasty legal problems. One does not simply traipse into leadership positions like these without sizeable amounts of work, grooming, and education.

Trust me. You're fifteen, you're quite talented, and you're setting yourself up for a substantially less rewarding future than you could otherwise have. There's value in an education--even the non-applied stuff like music and languages.

GfK(Posted 2006) [#16]
being an entrpeneur wont hurt, but get sum proper education like aiming for a univ. degree etc. In a worstcase scenario u then have had a B.-degree to fall back onto.
So he can right proper like wot u can? o.O ;)

Sledge(Posted 2006) [#17]

Theresa Gattung has both a management degree and a law degree. One does not acquire these things without a whole lot of hard work and schooling. Monopoly or not, she has to do a bit more than sit on her thumb and roll around in money all day

Yeah, I heard she wrote a killer Space Invaders clone.

EDIT: To be a bit more constructive, getting at least a basic education is a sensible idea. Not doing so says more about you to a wider range of potential employers than a few computer skills will say to the percentage who care about that sort of thing. I'm tempted to say it might be different if you were posting Linux device drivers, but I've a book about running (game) dev outfits sitting not five ft away from me and it actually has a little section dedicated to identifying people with certain attitudes and explaining why you should never employ them. (I'm inferring something there, BTW.)

It's not rocket science - an employer can take educated candidates and be fairly confident that they will soak up any new info and skills they require; If, on the other hand, you turn up for an interview with a proven track record of being resilient to education then what do you think the most likely outcome?

I bolded 'likely' there because it's the most important word. You might do just fine 'your way', but it isn't very likely*. By taking advantage of the educational opportunities you have, you can increase the likelihood of realising your goals... it's not necessarily an either/or situation with school on one side and your computer books on the other.

And Lordy, don't bunk off just because a certain teacher is down on you - you'll never see these people again once you graduate. Good luck, then, but be prepared for the worst (by which I mean having to study the stuff you're bunking after all... which, as a "worst" thing, really isn't that bad).

*I don't mean the hardware course is bad (on the contrary, it's great) but that the bunking (particularly of English given that you may end up having to document code) might mean talking yourself out of a hole later. For example the book I referred to (Game Architecture and Design - A Rollings and D Morris) warns employers away from candidates who have a problem with authority... an easy match for truancy. It's really not a bad idea to read up on what these people are wary of so you can paint yourself differently at interview (for courses as well as jobs). Have a look at Joel On Software to get a feel for the mindset in operation (at the sharp end!)

Uber-nerd(Posted 2006) [#18]
Great advice people (even though this has gone flying off topic!) I don't think its that bad that I'm bunking english, even though I got no credits at all, my teacher still said I was good at expressing my views :) which I know she isn't saying just to make me feel better. Also on a number of tech forums people have taken advice from me and one person said I made a lot more sense than some of the older members :O ... sure I did terrible in english at school, but they don't give you credits for opinionish writing (whatever the word is) or helpfulness do they?

And I don't believe that I have the "indestructible" feeling, I think that I have a good chance at i.t. and such. I've read a really really thick book on computer hardware (and the important stuff like networking and printers which you really need to know since lots of businesses use those two) and I already have a crappy job which will be good as a reference when I apply else where.

pappavis: Its impossible to get a girl to play a game in the first place, so teaching them programming would be useless :D And why talk to girls when you can sit back and observe how they interact with other people? Its so fascinating! In the last month and a bit I've how two tell me that they're tired. I think they want me to feel sorry for them? Anyway my younger step-sisters could learn programming, maybe... I can't wait to leave home. I'll take my computer... a few couches and some of the children!

JustLuke(Posted 2006) [#19]
... why talk to girls when you can sit back and observe how they interact with other people? Its so fascinating!

How girls interact with other people is not half as fascinating as how they might interact with you. Perhaps you should have paid more attention to your sex education classes after all?

On the subject of your English education:

Since you apparently missed the point of studying the subject, it is unsurprising that you failed. The key skill you need develop is the ability to form your own opinions and construct persuasive arguments to support them. In other words: Studying English helps you to develop your critical faculties and gives you the tools to communicate your opinions more effectively. Since you should get the most credits for *well argued* "opinionish writing", either your teacher is inept or she actually is just trying to make you feel better; either way, she has failed you.

It's great that you enjoy studying computers and seem to know a thing or two about them, but, trust me, in the future you will regret the choices that you are making now.

Uber-nerd(Posted 2006) [#20]
Since you should get the most credits for *well argued* "opinionish writing", either your teacher is inept or she actually is just trying to make you feel better; either way, she has failed you.

Its just a shame I never sit the tests and do the work at the very end to get the credits but usually do everything else... I doubt I'll regret the "decisions I'm making" right now, I find school depressing and full of retards. Work feels like such a mature and safe environment. I find it hard to be bothered doing work at school because I'm surrounded by idiots.

And since I'm not a hyperactive binge drinking moron who constantly puts on a false personality and talks about sex in a sad effort to get down a girls pants, I'm 100% sure that I'll never regret going to sex education (I have no idea why you continued that conversation in a programming forum... but anyway) - What they teach you in those classes is trash thats why nz still has the third highest teen pregnancy rate in the world. How does teaching people how to have sex lower those statistics?

I don't see why people think girls are so great anyway; they're stupid. They hang around in groups and complain about life. From my experiences I've never had a conversation with a girl; they're always sarcastic and talk about crap. Besides the financial cost is terrible, I could have a whole network of computers instead, or fix peoples computers in the time I could spend talking to girls. Or talk about current events, global warming or telecommunications with people on an internet forum. I don't believe in pointless conversations that achieve nothing. And I would never drink as a social gesture as I don't see the point in it - however I would wear a suit, because it makes me look gangsta! Anyway thats me, achievement/time well spent > social life.

I have no idea why we're continuing this, I guess questions about me not being at school would have eventually gone this far anyway. Lets not turn it into a flamewar over how I don't like girls, but we should be safe as I doubt any girls browse nerd-forums in the first place. Anyway blitzmax is teh gangsta... and errr, its ten minutes away from midnight.

And I read some thingy in here about the telescum ceo having an education, sure she does but often she resorts to things such a lying and manipulating the government to save time WHILE using her education... Which is a great gamble to get more money! The labour government is pretty daft anyway, something like telecommunications fraud will easily slip by. If I was her I'd be using both too :D I better go to bed now, and then tomorrow I'll be teaching a friend blitzmax and possibly going to a complete strangers house (someone I met online) to give them a spare cd drive! ... if I don't post within 48 hours, I'll be getting molestered.

SpaceCowboy(Posted 2006) [#21]
not all girls are like that though (my gf loves games and is learning to code <3). but yes, everyone at my school was like that too, and school was pretty much a waste of time. but once you leave school you find most people grow up pretty quick and noone cares about that sarcastic crap anymore...i reckon.

so follow whatever path seems good to you, learn and have fun. you're bound to meet likeminded people on the way. and yeah, blitzmax rocks :D

BenKo(Posted 2006) [#22]
This is my first post here, I've just registered my BMax copy, so hello to everyone :)

I don't see why people think girls are so great anyway; they're stupid. They hang around in groups and complain about life. From my experiences I've never had a conversation with a girl; they're always sarcastic and talk about crap.

Right now I remember those stupid girls when I was at school that made fun of me because I was doing well at classes. The feeling of "OMFG why am I surrounded by idiots" was terrible. Later I found out that there are MORE girls, DIFFERENT girls, COOL girls. So don't be a prejucided guy. It'll be bad for you.

Lets not turn it into a flamewar over how I don't like girls, but we should be safe as I doubt any girls browse nerd-forums in the first place.

Definitely, your vision of girls is too damn narrowed. I have great (female) friends who are advanced programmers / unix admins / whatever. And of course they browse geek forums.

By the way, my best friend is a skilled programmer who left school to get a job because he found school pointless. 10 years later, he regrets A LOT what he did, and he would love going to college and he cannot afford that. Do yourself a favor and don't throw away your life like that.

PS: Oh, I forgot. Guess what? I'm a girl.

Uber-nerd(Posted 2006) [#23]
Lol its not like I'm sticking with that opinion. Of course people grow up after school, which is good... who will they turn to when they need someone to repair computers for them? I like my reputation of being way too serious! :) Hopefully people remember me that way. But a lot of people are still retarded when they leave school, as I experienced at work last night when all of the boozers came in to buy beer :O

And have fun on the forums BenKo, also try avoid thinking I'm an asshole - I've had shocking incidents online where people have hugely misinterpreted my posts... but they were gamers so it doesn't really matter! :D ...blitzmax is an awesome noob-friendly language, the documentation is a little on the cheap side though.

If anyone hasn't seen my game then a better way to describe it would be: you play as bush, osama or me and blow each other up. Its called "From Al-Qaeda With Love" as the intro picture is three sticks of dynamite with a note attached which reads the title :) I played it in maths class on the projector once, it was very popular... for ten minutes.

Will(Posted 2006) [#24]
Some thoughts:

Quitting school and going straight into the workforce would be lonely, at least here in the US, where undergraduate is assumed now, and graduate is expected. For me, the best part of college is finding like-minded people to date, be friends with, and yes, program games with. When you get into the workforce and have a project you want to put together 3 programmers for, you'll have your roomate and his friend who were in that one CS course with you, and that girl you met at some party. (Yes, girls do CS (although its like a 1:15 ratio here)) Similarly, when they have a computer project, they'll remember you. A huge part of going to school has nothing to do with skills, its networking. Think you learn anything super-special in business school? You don't, but you meet your network and then when people have a job opening, you'll be in. Sad but true. Don't give up on other people, because you'll get passed over for alot of opportunities.

"I've had shocking incidents online where people have hugely misinterpreted my posts" <- time for more English class then :p That was a tongue in cheek statement, but seriously, read this essay by George Orwell, its excellent and covers about 3 years of English classes in 15 pages. here is the link: http://whitewolf.newcastle.edu.au/words/authors/O/OrwellGeorge/essay/politicaandenglish.html

Sex Education is the best bet to reduce teen pregnancy. I don't know how it is in NZ, but in most places they don't teach you how to have sex - I'm pretty sure most people will happen upon how on their own anyway. They teach people about the associated risks, and how to mitigate or avoid those risks, such as pregnancy.

You're not like the "retard" boys at your school, your a boy. If I were to generalize and say all boys are retards, I'd be mistaken in your case. This applies to girls as well.

Keep up the BlitzMax coding!

[disclaimer: I write badly 90% of the time, do as I say not as I do :p]

Uber-nerd(Posted 2006) [#25]
Heh, I'm not giving up on people forever Will :) ... and misinterpretation is common on the internet (text sucks, bring on voip!!!). Not that I really care, I'm having so much damn fun with blitzmax now and I've just updated my game again!!. I'm going to have to buy a laptop to celebrate soon. And I've heard the name George Orwell before, I think it was a command and conquer forum. One of the characters from the game steals a quote which apparently comes from George Orwell - "he who somethings the past somethings the future, he who..." um I forget... but the point is... I forget.

Keep up the BlitzMax coding!

Damn straight! :) Look at my progress, I can still remember about a month ago when it was just colored squares! Of course I've stopped and started since then. Aside from that its been fast coming! I've got to get people addicted to it. I regularly verse my 11 year old step brother. Its an awesome family game :D ... as I intended it to be, plus theres a picture of me in a suit!

pappavis(Posted 2006) [#26]
@Uber-nerd:
I wanna confirm things which other ppl who i have never met said earlier in this thread;
There are idiots everywhere in life. School and univ. is a great place to network. Besides, when leaving your town you will most likely never meet your teachers or other schoolkids / idiots again. One of such "idiots" may just become your boss in future.

For us non-English speakers, the same rules applies as for English: lanuage is a skill which you learn to interact with other people. Communication skills is an invaluable asset for your life. Even 'stupid' subjects such as grammer or poetry can be handily used in conversations, or applied to parts of life in some way or other.

We all may sound like preachers but believe us, we have many hurdles to cross to get anywhere.

And for G's sake, go get social with girls, they can be cool too! My G/f plays Guildwars, she does snowboarding and she can cook one heck of a delicious dinner ;).

Uber-nerd(Posted 2006) [#27]
Yeah if I get that certificate from the course I'll go back to school, get the timetables of all of the "idiots", go into their classes, show them the certificate and say hi plus leave my contact details for free technical support :)

... oh and schools over - NO MORE SCHOOL EVER AGAIN! WOOT! I hate school. Sometimes I'm eating lunch then I have someone slam into me :S ... and judging by the wall color in the toilets, I would guess most people probably don't have the best hygiene or self control. We're SOOO under privileged :( you know pappavis, at work we have a MICROWAVE and a WATER COOLER and it kicks ass! Except for last saturday when I overworked, got really weak, then got really sick.

Robert Cummings(Posted 2006) [#28]
and judging by the wall color in the toilets, I would guess most people probably don't have the best hygiene or self control. We're SOOO under privileged :( you know pappavis, at work we have a MICROWAVE and a WATER COOLER and it kicks ass! Except for last saturday when I overworked, got really weak, then got really sick.
Well move the microwave out of the toilet then.

Mordax_Praetorian(Posted 2006) [#29]
Good on you, education means only one thing - Nothing

Work experiance means everything, if you were an employer, what would you rather have? Someone who knows all the theory on how to do the job, or someone who has already done most of the things the job requires in practice?

I have a good education behind me, I used to think that all of my peers at school were idiots for bunking off, but look at who has the jobs now, its all those who stayed away from school and got the necessary experiance for work

No matter how good your qualifications are, you will always be beaten by those who have the experiance behind them, so screw qualifications, screw the education system, get out of school asap and get some experiance - doesnt matter what, behind you

Even working at a burger bar will give experiance in till work and money handling that are of great use getting other jobs, so get out of school ASAP, bunk off if that helps, and go get some experiance, you are doing exactly the right thing

JustLuke(Posted 2006) [#30]
Wow, that's got to be the worst advice I've ever heard, but I'll give you points for bitterness!

Education is its own reward.

GfK(Posted 2006) [#31]
Work experiance means everything

its all those who stayed away from school and got the necessary experiance for work

get out of school asap and get some experiance

Even working at a burger bar will give experiance

bunk off if that helps, and go get some experiance

I have a good education behind me

That post would have been hilarious had you not been so serious about it. Not only did you spell the same word wrong no fewer than five times, you seem oblivious to the existence of punctuation.

Sorry but you're not the best advertisement for bunking off school and getting 'experiance'.

Curtastic(Posted 2006) [#32]
Wow ubernerd, you have very good writing skills for a 15 year old.

I don't see why people think girls are so great anyway; they're stupid. They hang around in groups and complain about life. From my experiences I've never had a conversation with a girl; they're always sarcastic and talk about crap. Maybe I would say hi to the girl in front of me in maths if she wasn't swiping her textbook past my face every now and then to get my attention. Besides the financial cost is terrible, I could have a whole network of computers instead, or fix peoples computers in the time I could spend talking to girls.

You are hilarious man. I was just like you when I was 15. One day you are going to crack and want a girlfriend more than any amount of computers money can buy. Hopefully by then you will have talked to some girls.

GfK(Posted 2006) [#33]
Besides the financial cost is terrible, I could have a whole network of computers instead, or fix peoples computers in the time I could spend talking to girls.
Wish I'd been that clued up at 15. One of my g/f's put me in £11,000 of debt in 12 months.

LarsG(Posted 2006) [#34]
whipped.. LOL

but seriously though.. that's a lot of cash to have in debt..

Uber-nerd(Posted 2006) [#35]
Wow ubernerd, you have very good writing skills for a 15 year old.

I know. I've been told that a number of times recently (mostly online but also by my english teacher). Otherwise people have at least noticed my posts, quoted me, or asked for more information :)

Funnily just yesterday, I went to a friends house to teach him blitzmax, and he said he had noticed this post: hmmm... doesn't like girls, doesn't like school, doesn't like sex education or physical education... sounds like Jeff. Hey! - "Uber-nerd" - omg it is Jeff! Then he told me how I write just like [url="http://www.maddox.xmission.com"]Maddox[/url], except he says that I'm nicer than Maddox. I probably bring food for co-workers more often than him too :D (Don't read anything by Maddox if you don't like twisted humor. His book "The Alphabet Of Manliness" is extremely well written, yet strange, piece of literature)

Wish I'd been that clued up at 15. One of my g/f's put me in £11,000 of debt in 12 months.

OUCH... my dad lost way more than that when my parents got divorced. He would have been fine... if my mum didn't change her idea of what qualities a husband should have 15+ years into her marriage :S ... my dad is some kind of gangsta person who dislikes authority. Including the law and school staff. He also drinks beer. It would have been awesome to have a partner like that in high school maybe, but if you marry someone like that, have a family with them, live with them - then you may end up changing your mind and screwing it up for everyone around you.

It would be great if women actually thought before marrying someone like that then getting divorced because they decide to change their minds... theres another story for you GfK.

FlameDuck(Posted 2006) [#36]
theres another story for you GfK.
Don't encourage him.

SculptureOfSoul(Posted 2006) [#37]
This thread is simultaneously amusing and depressing.

If anything it reminds me of when I was 15. I knew so much, without knowing much at all. And now, when I know much more, I feel like I know so much less.

Ah, the joys of dropping the facade and coming face to face with yourself and your reality.

I'm not going to offer Uber-nerd any advice. I'm sure it wouldn't help any anyhow. He thinks he knows what's best for him and unfortunately the only thing that will prove him right, or more likely wrong, is time and the stark reality of wasted opportunities. We've all got them; wasted opportunities that is. The older you get, the more you've got, but hopefully the more perceptive you are to their knocking on your proverbial door.

At 24, am I too young to say that youth is wasted on the young? :/

JustLuke(Posted 2006) [#38]
Very philosphical, but all too true that.

Tom Darby(Posted 2006) [#39]
SculpureOfSoul: Yep. You're too young.

Wait 'till you're thirty. Then you'll be ancient, like me.

LarsG(Posted 2006) [#40]
@Tom Darby; nah nah nah nah naaaaaaaaaaaanaaaaaaaaaah! ;)

Tom Darby(Posted 2006) [#41]
Get off my digital lawn, you punk!

pappavis(Posted 2006) [#42]

Wait 'till you're thirty. Then you'll be ancient, like me.

Or 35 like me ;).

Robert Cummings(Posted 2006) [#43]
Don't you know advising a 15 year old is 99.9% pointless?

SculptureOfSoul(Posted 2006) [#44]

SculptureOfSoul:
I'm not going to offer Uber-nerd any advice. I'm sure it wouldn't help any anyhow.

Yep. I do, at least. ;)

pappavis(Posted 2006) [#45]

Don't you know advising a 15 year old is 99.9% pointless?

Yep. I do, at least. ;)

@Lowcs
see reply by SculptureOfSoul.