BlitzMAX API Manual?

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Beginners Area/BlitzMAX API Manual?

Zumwalt(Posted 2006) [#1]
Is there a full API Manual coming soon?
Things are a tad cryptic, I am fumbling along and figuring it out, but it would be SO much easier if I had an api reference guide or SDK guide that was easy to find information in, like a PDF format or something.

Amon(Posted 2006) [#2]
Welcome Zumwalt. I've seen you on many 3D Engine Boards and welcome you to BB.com.

Are you thinking of using BMax with the TV3D engine or with 3Impact?

Theres lots of tutorials that cover many aspects of using BMax in the tutorials forum. Lots of stuff that might interest you in here.
http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/topics.php?forum=112

What comes with BMax is it I'm afraid. It's up to date(sort Of) and is useable.

tonyg(Posted 2006) [#3]
No API guide but some very good tutorials and a searchable Blitzmax chm of the help files.

FlameDuck(Posted 2006) [#4]
What do you mean API manual? Like a command reference manual or something?

Zumwalt(Posted 2006) [#5]
My goals will be to try to use TV3D and 3Impact with BlitzMAX, atleast that are my goals. What I mean by API, is literally a working guide to the entire command set of BlitzMAX, the help files at current do to the slimness of the available command set of BlitzMAX has me stumbling along, although atleast moving forward.

So, yes, basically a full command reference manual in PDF format that is searchable with basic reference set per command.

Edit:
That blitzmax chm was more of what I was looking for. Not as organized as I was looking for, but it should do for what I needed.

Disappearing off to my wrapper chaos.

Zumwalt(Posted 2006) [#6]
Well an update to this, I have 3impact and blitzmax working flawlessly together, so I am happier. Now off to doing my TV3D implimentation, there goes another month of my life.