compiling problem with freetype.mod ?

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Beginners Area/compiling problem with freetype.mod ?

Smokey(Posted 2005) [#1]
I reinstall Bmax and did a Syncronize. I also installed the MinGW V3.1.0-1 and I put the path envi the dir where I install minGW and the bin path too

I get an error with freetype.mod , I don't have other mod installed else then the original one.

here the error in bmax

Compiling:ftbase.c
In file included from C:/BlitzMax/mod/pub.mod/freetype.mod/src/base/ftbase.c:28:
C:/BlitzMax/mod/pub.mod/freetype.mod/src/base/ftoutln.c:352: conflicting types for `FT_Outline_Copy'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/pub.mod/freetype.mod/freetype/ftoutln.h:279: previous declaration of `FT_Outline_Copy'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/pub.mod/freetype.mod/src/base/ftoutln.c:422: conflicting types for `FT_Outline_Get_CBox'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/pub.mod/freetype.mod/freetype/ftoutln.h:233: previous declaration of `FT_Outline_Get_CBox'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/pub.mod/freetype.mod/src/base/ftoutln.c:473: conflicting types for `FT_Outline_Translate'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/pub.mod/freetype.mod/freetype/ftoutln.h:255: previous declaration of `FT_Outline_Translate'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/pub.mod/freetype.mod/src/base/ftoutln.c:606: conflicting types for `FT_Outline_Get_Bitmap'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/pub.mod/freetype.mod/freetype/ftoutln.h:358: previous declaration of `FT_Outline_Get_Bitmap'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/pub.mod/freetype.mod/src/base/ftoutln.c: In function `FT_Outline_Get_Bitmap':
C:/BlitzMax/mod/pub.mod/freetype.mod/src/base/ftoutln.c:615: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer target type
C:/BlitzMax/mod/pub.mod/freetype.mod/src/base/ftoutln.c: At top level:
C:/BlitzMax/mod/pub.mod/freetype.mod/src/base/ftoutln.c:632: conflicting types for `FT_Vector_Transform'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/pub.mod/freetype.mod/freetype/freetype.h:3004: previous declaration of `FT_Vector_Transform'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/pub.mod/freetype.mod/src/base/ftoutln.c:655: conflicting types for `FT_Outline_Transform'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/pub.mod/freetype.mod/freetype/ftoutln.h:303: previous declaration of `FT_Outline_Transform'
In file included from C:/BlitzMax/mod/pub.mod/freetype.mod/src/base/ftbase.c:30:
C:/BlitzMax/mod/pub.mod/freetype.mod/src/base/ftobjs.c:22:10: #include expects "FILENAME" or <FILENAME>
In file included from C:/BlitzMax/mod/pub.mod/freetype.mod/src/base/ftbase.c:30:
C:/BlitzMax/mod/pub.mod/freetype.mod/src/base/ftobjs.c: In function `ft_glyphslot_clear':
C:/BlitzMax/mod/pub.mod/freetype.mod/src/base/ftobjs.c:308: structure has no member named `lsb_delta'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/pub.mod/freetype.mod/src/base/ftobjs.c:309: structure has no member named `rsb_delta'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/pub.mod/freetype.mod/src/base/ftobjs.c: In function `FT_Sfnt_Table_Info':
C:/BlitzMax/mod/pub.mod/freetype.mod/src/base/ftobjs.c:2598: structure has no member named `table_info'

It's there something I did wrong ? It seem that Bmax can compile the other file it have but only with freetype
so minGW was correcly installed. someone else have this error ?