Trouble With GrabImage (I think)

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Beginners Area/Trouble With GrabImage (I think)

ZaneLightning(Posted 2005) [#1]
In my code (with blitz fully updated to 1.10 and modules synced), I'm trying to draw a paddle on the backbuffer and make it an image called imgPaddle. This code worked on version 1.09, without the SetGraphicsDriver Command of course. Here's the code:
SetGraphicsDriver GLMax2DDriver()
Graphics 800,600

imgPaddle = CreateImage(12,64,1,DYNAMICIMAGE|MASKEDIMAGE)

Cls
DrawOval(0,0,12,12)
DrawOval(0,42,12,12)
DrawRect(0,6,2,42)
DrawRect(10,6,2,42)
SetColor(0,0,0)
DrawOval(2,2,8,8)
DrawOval(2,44,8,8)
SetColor(255,255,255)
GrabImage(imgPaddle,0,0)

While Not KeyHit(KEY_ESCAPE)
Cls
DrawImage(imgPaddle,0,0)
Flip
Wend

Can anyone test this on their computer and tell me if they get the same result (perhaps two non-white pixels drawn, certainly not the paddle)? Any help will be appreciated!

klepto2(Posted 2005) [#2]
For it works like expected.(in GL and DX)

Have you done a new resync, because Mark has released some changes for a few days.

Sarge(Posted 2005) [#3]
Works for me too, try setting the same resolution as your desktop because the image might be drawn off-screen.

ZaneLightning(Posted 2005) [#4]
Thanks for your suggestions, but, unfortunately, no success yet.
I completely uninstalled and deleted all BlitzMax files, and made a clean installation, syncing modules, but to no avail-- still only two dots with GL. I tried changing the resolution to my desktop's resolution, and then even later switching the graphics on my desktop to 800x600, but neither worked. I also rigged up some simple arrow key commands just to move the paddle around, and it seems that the two dots are supposed to be the "paddle", since they move with the keystrokes. DX, however, does correctly render the two rectangles, but no ovals on the ends. Perhaps this is a hardware issue, but i hope not. Again, thanks for your help so far.