Function List on Mac IDE

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Beginners Area/Function List on Mac IDE

Mystik(Posted 2005) [#1]
Hi

Just been playing with the Mac version and I can't seem to find the panel that displays all the functions/types at the side of the screen. I see the PC version has this along with all the other versions of Blitz.

Any pointers on how you enable this please?

Steve.

ImaginaryHuman(Posted 2005) [#2]
As far as I know the PC/Linux IDE's are based on an IDE written in BlitzPlus ???? .. and are therefore a bit different... the Mac IDE is written in Objective C???? That might be why the feature isn't there for Mac yet.

Redpoint(Posted 2005) [#3]
Having moved from BlitzPlus to the mac and Max, the lack of a function list is my biggest gripe with the IDE. Fingers crossed that it gets added at some point.

Mystik(Posted 2005) [#4]
Glad I'm not the only one to miss this.

Steve

Perturbatio(Posted 2005) [#5]
As far as I know the PC/Linux IDE's are based on an IDE written in BlitzPlus ????

I thought he was writing it using the up and coming B+ GUI module for BMax?

rdodson41(Posted 2005) [#6]
I'm really in need for this addition to the IDE as well. When I'm looking at other peoples code as well as the BMX modules, I don't know where all the functions and types are that are being pointed at, so sometimes this code is hard to follow. Maybe 1.06 will have this added feature? *hint* *hint*

Mystik(Posted 2005) [#7]
Anyone know how to turn line numbers on? It gives you a line number in the output window if there is an error, there is also an option to jump to a line number. Surely this is all pointless without actually seeing the line numbers or having an option to jump to the error line.

Is the Mac ide being worked on still?

Steve.