Just bought BlitzMAX

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Beginners Area/Just bought BlitzMAX

SillyPutty(Posted 2005) [#1]
Hi all, just got it and cant wait to get going !

I am a newb but hoping to learn from you all :)

Amon_old(Posted 2005) [#2]
Welcome on board. :)

Did you pay amon-interactive the forum posting fee? If not before you reach 5 posts you should have sent a payment of £10 uk pounds to paypal@.... This just helps us manage the forum and keep things running sweet. Hope to see your payment soon. Happy posting :)

SillyPutty(Posted 2005) [#3]
thats a joke right ? Cause I am now completely broke :)

Amon_old(Posted 2005) [#4]
lol, yes it is a joke. :) You can tell how broke I am coz I try to snifter money of new members. :)

Anyway, again, Welcome to the forum. :)

SillyPutty(Posted 2005) [#5]
I scraped together the last cents I had and bought this, lets hope the 3d module will be cheapish

klepto2(Posted 2005) [#6]
Hello Deux, if you wait for 3D Module try this
http://www.ag-tools.com

The demoversion is fully (Ok some things like :
Windows are not nameable and a little logo is blending in your App.) But everything else is working fine and its the best 3d module at the Moment.

SillyPutty(Posted 2005) [#7]
cool thanks

Man this community is sooo much friendlier than um erm *cough*, need I say more, looks like I made the right move !!!

SillyPutty(Posted 2005) [#8]
hmmm, i see you gotta pay for it ? I aint against paying, just a bit broke now hehe :)

ckob(Posted 2005) [#9]
no there is a free version as well. I have been messing with it and it doesnt seem to bad the only bad thing is it only supports md2 format i think

klepto2(Posted 2005) [#10]
There is full support for 3DS, MS3D, OBJ/OBJF, SMD, MD2, MD3, MD5, STL, TIN, PLY . B3D Format is currently added and will fully supported soon. These Formats are also supported in the free version.

ckob(Posted 2005) [#11]
oh, well there isnt much for documentation or examples so I wasnt sure on the format

klepto2(Posted 2005) [#12]
Well the lack of docs and Support will hoply belong to the past because they have a new Developer on board.