Add BlitzMAX on slant.co

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Beginners Area/Add BlitzMAX on slant.co

MOBii(Posted 2014) [#1]
I don't like that I might be the last one to buy BlitzMAX
I follow this thread: What are the best 2D Game Engines?
Someone can add BlitzMAX there, I can't logon to slant.co at the moment, my internet connection is very bad
I chose BlitzMAX over Monkey X and it feel wrong that BlitzMAX is not even on the List

degac(Posted 2014) [#2]
Well... already did

http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=102978#1236680

but I put it under 'languages for beginners' as - technically - you can do more than 2d with the right modules...

Brucey(Posted 2014) [#3]
languages for beginners

heh :-p

MOBii(Posted 2014) [#4]
I leave the "top" engine in the list, in favor of BlitzMAX and Monkey X, so I don't really agree the list, but I be happy if we could get at least 40 vote to BlitzMAX?
I manage to add BlitzMax to the list What are the best 2D Game Engines?

I started with QBasic 1992 and manage to get QuickBasic 1995, I really Love QuickBasic.
I Upgrade mySelf to Borland DOS C/C++ I was sitting with that for many years mostly C because I never understand the advantage of OOP. I was trying OpenGL in Visual Studio but I give up when I couldn't make it to work.

In November 2013 I get ClickFusion 2.5 and It was fast to learn but very limited in what the module could offer. Even if I could do thing I never believe I could do, I get frustrated when there was no code, no code make ClickFusion feel like it has no soul.

I chose BlitzMax over Monkey X because GUI for apps, maybe one day Monkey X going to get GUI for apps, we see?
Starting with BlitzMax make me remember why I Love QBasic so much <3

I don't think young ones today understand the Love of coding..

Please vote for BlitzMax
/Martin

Kryzon(Posted 2014) [#5]
Monkey-X and BlitzMax are from the same company, so supporting either (preferably both) is a good move.

EDIT: I just noticed that Monkey-X is now on the "Products" page.
http://www.blitzbasic.com/Products/_index_.php