Does BlitzMax support C# language ?

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Beginners Area/Does BlitzMax support C# language ?

Omer(Posted 2014) [#1]
Hi
I'm new here, So i have two simple question, First, Does BlitzMax support C# language ? Is there any guide or tutorials explain how to use BlitzMax by using C# ?

Thank you

Who was John Galt?(Posted 2014) [#2]
C# and BlitzMax are separate languages.

markcw(Posted 2014) [#3]
BlitzMax allows you to import C, C++ ObjectiveC and Assembler and declare them with extern. See the section in the docs "interfacing with C and other languages" under "advanced topics".

If you want to use another language then you can do that by compiling as a library and then loading it and getting the function addresses. For an example you can look at my library wrapper for Openb3d (angros.openb3d.zip) here.

Omer(Posted 2014) [#4]
So this mean NO

Thank you so much

H&K(Posted 2014) [#5]
It didn't mean no, cos the question "Do Triangles support Squares?", has at least two answers.
1) Triangles and Squares are different things.

2) Some answer about point unions.

Yes you can run things written in Blitz from C#, and vice versa, because at the Simplest level you can move the mouse and double click from either.

Your question might make perfect sense, but something has been paraphrased, or mistranslated.

Johns answer is correct, C# and BlitzMax are separate languages, because "Does French support German?" makes no sense but you could use German words in French