blitzmax jobs

BlitzMax Forums/BlitzMax Beginners Area/blitzmax jobs

yossi(Posted 2014) [#1]
do you know about any software companies (games and others) that
work with blitz max ?

Derron(Posted 2014) [#2]
Just check who is selling/promoting his games here... they might still use it.

As I wrote some software for the Fraunhofer Society they work with a software written in BlitzMax :D.

So there might be other companies where BlitzMax is/was used for small-tool-development but I doubt it is used for multiple-members-teams (not talking about small groups of 2-3 members).

bye
Ron

col(Posted 2014) [#3]
I've written some audio/video interview capture software ( with text and image overlays, pause etc ) that burns the capture to multiple dvds asynchronously using Win7 and just BlitzMax for the main source. The machines are being used in several high profile private sectors. I write software a third party company for their machines using Max and c/++.

Are you asking for work? ( I'm not in the position to offer, just clarifying your question ) or just curious?

yossi(Posted 2014) [#4]
in this point I mostly curious.

I am new comer to blitz max but have some experience on other languages like c# and Delphi.

so far I find blitz max very nice language because of the right balance between simplicity and powerfulness.
I also like that blitz max is multi platform and has a strong hold in the native world of c/c++/assembler through mingw compiler (it gives a lot of power and potential).

still I will not lie if I say that the market jobs is also important to me and I guess to others too and as I impressed this point is against blitz max.