Soft Body Physics?

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Userlibs/Soft Body Physics?

Mortiis(Posted 2009) [#1]
Is there a physics engine wrapper for Blitz3D that also includes soft body physics, for example water, sea that which objects will float and get effected by waves etc. Paid or freeware, it doesn't matter.

Thanks.

Mortiis(Posted 2009) [#2]
Looks like Rubux's PhysX wrapper has what I'm after, anyone tried it? Is it still supported by the developer?

Jerome Squalor(Posted 2009) [#3]
i've used PhysX. It's pretty simple as far as the code goes but it's really powerful. I think it is still supported by rubux.

Naughty Alien(Posted 2009) [#4]
Physx works just fine..it is supported for both B3D and Xors3D(same version works with both) and trust me its really worth salt..

Robert Cummings(Posted 2009) [#5]
Box2D + boyancy controller. Brucy's mods.

Doiron(Posted 2009) [#6]
I've used the Physx wrapper too and it works very well. Didn't have the need to contact the author, but I'm pretty sure he still supports the product.

@Rob: it's a B3d forum. :)

Mortiis(Posted 2009) [#7]
Thanks guys, I tried the samples and it looks really powerful. One thing though, it says the fluid dynamics is a planned feature, anyone knows when does the author will be able to implement it? Cause that's what I need the most right now.

Doiron(Posted 2009) [#8]
It has been mentioned as a planned update since the last time I checked, at least six months if memory doesn't fail me, so even if it will happen eventually I surely wouldn't count on it right now.

mtnhome3d(Posted 2009) [#9]
i believe newton had water physics in it