Ashadow problem!!

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Userlibs/Ashadow problem!!

L_Draven(Posted 2008) [#1]
Hi friends the last week i bought the ashadow lib and i have a problem when i use PostProcessEffects+Water+Shadow System , it seems that is in the shadow system render.

When i move the camera in specific points of the screen, the objects seems become transparent but when i move te camera again,objects become to normal alpha, and if i see again to the same point, again the objects become transparent.

And this problem appears too if I leave the camera quiet and every X frame of the render make this blink in the objects.

And i dont know why.

I have a Nvidia Geforce 7950 GT, its possible that could be the nvidia card??.

Thansk for your help friends.

Greets.

Naughty Alien(Posted 2008) [#2]
you have to render all alphaed objects after postprocessing render...again, if you post some code it will help..

L_Draven(Posted 2008) [#3]
Thanks for response Naughty Alien, i have tried the code in other machine with an ATI card and Works perfectly :-(.

Could be problem of the graphics card?? i have the latest drivers installed, anyone with NVIDIA card can say me if works everything DOF+GLOW+WATER+SHADOWS without problem???

Thanks again friends.

I will try to make a basic code for post it because now i have a lot of things that not use in the code.

Basically i call in the render with this way

ARenderWorld(ClassCameraNode_GetIDByName("CameraGame"),Tween,0)
AUpdateWater (ClassCameraNode_GetIDByName("CameraGame"))
UpdateRefract ClassCameraNode_GetIDByName("CameraGame")
PostProcess_Render ClassCameraNode_GetIDByName("CameraGame")

ClassCameraNode_GetIDByName("CameraGame") its a funtion that return me the camera that his name is "CameraGame" only, nothing special.

Thanks.

L_Draven(Posted 2008) [#4]
MMMM hi again friends!!!

I have news about the problem, i thought that the problem was the camera when i move it but NO, it seems that the problem is the EntityPickMode because i am always making a CameraPick for the editor for see where put the cursor over the ground and with the camera quiet and moving the cursor in some areas make the strange effect and in another areas no.

I contiue investigating ;-).

Greets.