What is the newest version of [K]ODE editor?

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Userlibs/What is the newest version of [K]ODE editor?

Happy Sammy(Posted 2007) [#1]
Hi all,

What is the newest version of [K]ODE editor?
Is it related to JV-ODE?

(It is said that it will have jv-ode exporter.)

Thanks in advance

VIP3R(Posted 2007) [#2]
I think the latest version was V1.09.

[K]ODE uses it's own ODE wrapper, Kuri (the author of [K]ODE) said he would be adding JV-ODE functions to the exporter in V1.10, but as far as I know it has never been released.

Actually, I don't think Kuri has been on these forums for a long time now (edit - 10 months in fact!).

This is the latest [K]ODE thread that I know of...
http://www.blitzmax.com/Community/posts.php?topic=48761

Happy Sammy(Posted 2007) [#3]
Hi VIP3R,

I emailed KuRiX and he said that the
exporter part of Kode to JV-ODE was being made by you long ago and you didn't contact him. Why? :(

VIP3R(Posted 2007) [#4]
He's mistaken, read the last few posts of the thread I've linked to above, in particular these bits...

Hmm, I thought I'd already emailed you about the exporter Kuri? In fact, I'm almost certain I did.

I've re-sent, check your inbox ;)

Ok, Got it now. Anyway, as i told viper, i will think more about the jv-ode exporter, because they are a lot of great functions in jv-ode not supported by my editor.

The [K]ODE editor does not support any of the unique functions in JV-ODE, to add those I would need to modify the source code of the editor and obviously I do not have access to the source code. Making an exporter without those functions would be pointless.

It also doesn't support any features after V0.5 of ODE, JV-ODE is now using V0.8 of ODE.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Happy Sammy(Posted 2007) [#5]
I see.