BlitzPlay Pro 2.2 again

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Userlibs/BlitzPlay Pro 2.2 again

Imphenzia(Posted 2007) [#1]
Hello,

I purchased BlitzPlay Pro a few years back and now I am in a bit of a tricky situation as many others. The latest version I received from John (aka Surreal) was 2.0 and since then there have been a number of updates (4 to be exact) and the latest version that was released was 2.2. Unfortunately I didn't receive this update from John and again, as many others have experienced nobody has been able to get in contact him the past few years.

My first thought is that I hope John is OK - I can't help but wonder what would stop someone so active and dedicated from paying this site a single visit for years.

Secondly, I am experiencing problems with v2.0 pro and due to the version history showing updates to 2.2 I can see that quite a few of the issues have been fixed. I will attempt to rectify these bugs on my own, but I would also be interested in finding a solution to obtain this update. Is anyone able to help in this somewhat awkward matter?

I have a paypal receipt and e-mail history of conversations with John when I helped pointing out bugs in 2003/2004 which could act proof of purchase.

Can anyone help?

RepeatUntil(Posted 2007) [#2]
Send me an email (click on my pseudo to see my email) and I can send you the latest version of BlitzPlay Pro...

popcade(Posted 2007) [#3]
@RepeatUntil
I still kept the purchase proof, can you help me, I have only v2.1

I think the reason I didn't receive update is my email got broken :|

popcade(Posted 2007) [#4]
Thanks RepeatUntil, the 2.2 version fixed those nasty bugs I met before:)

Imphenzia(Posted 2007) [#5]
Great, thank you so much. I have sent you an e-mail :)

Tab(Posted 2009) [#6]
Hello, I am trying to recover my copy of BlitzPlay Pro, but the developer is vanished from the earth. =(

If someone have a copy, please send me a mail, I know the library is not a Freeware, but i dont have other way to recover it.

Thanks.

Zephar123(Posted 2010) [#7]
If, need proof of purchase I can provide that I would also like to receive the latest version of blitzplay pro.