AlphaGUI -- Can't see the menu.

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Userlibs/AlphaGUI -- Can't see the menu.

Mattizzle(Posted 2007) [#1]
www.thewyldturkees.com/game/NinjaTime.zip

Aight. Here's my problem: Made an AlphaGUI test menu with four buttons and a background. Saved it - "Test1.gui". In my game I have two test buildings (each has a door). When the player collides with the 1st door a menu should pop up but it doesn't. (Only one of the buildings has a door texture; thats the door to collide with.) It seems to me that I've set up AlphaGUI correctly, but appearently I've not. SO... if you don't want to download 1.xx megs then here's the main deal:

So... thats the important parts but unfortunately the menu graphics wont appear so I think it has to do with the AlphaToFront() command. If you move around the mouse though the test displays that AlphaGUI is still regonizing the buttons and they seem invisible yet they're clickable. Any Ideas? Btw, in the editor, the buttons have an alpha value of something above 80 but not anywhere near 0.

Thanks in advance,
Matt

Mattizzle(Posted 2007) [#2]
No help? Anyone??

Mattizzle(Posted 2007) [#3]
Fine...

Naughty Alien(Posted 2007) [#4]
..remove numbers from line ALPHAINIT(100,100,100) and leave just ALPHAINIT() numbers you put actually placing your AlphaGui camera on to position 100,100,100, so no wonder you cant see a thing...just use Alphainit() instead of AlphaInit(100,100,100)..its should work..