EasyTok update 1.4 released

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Userlibs/EasyTok update 1.4 released

Filax(Posted 2006) [#1]
Check your mail box :)

Note for "never happy customer's" :) i joke... :

If you don't receive this release, don't blame me :) it's
sure that an antispam filter or antivirus block my mail,
don't hesitate to send me a "dring dring" email (see
my profile)

Version 1.4 :

New functions : Real bonned ragdoll :) see example Expert - Ragdoll from bones 01.bb

New function : TOK_ApplyVelocity(Name$,X#,Y#,Z#) (thanks Boiled Sweets)
New function : TOK_ApplyAngularMomentum(Name$,X#,Y#,Z#) (thanks Boiled Sweets)
New function : TOK_ApplyGravity(Name$,Gravity%) (thanks Boiled Sweets)
New function : TOK_ApplyActive(Name$,Active%) (thanks Boiled Sweets)

New function : TOK_IsGravityEnabled%(Name$) (thanks Boiled Sweets)

New function : TOK_GetRBPitch#(Name$,Global_Value)
New function : TOK_GetRBYaw#(Name$,Global_Value)
New function : TOK_GetRBRoll#(Name$,Global_Value)

New function : TOK_CreateBomb(Name$,Px#,Py#,Pz#,Radius#,Force#,Second,Launch_Sound$,Explode_Sound$)
New function : TOK_DeleteBomb(Name$)
New function : TOK_ActivateAllBomb()

Parameter added : 'Segments%' for RB spheres and cylinders

Working on the IGlass release now ... Hard work to serve you :)

Boiled Sweets(Posted 2006) [#2]
1-2-3 repeat after me...

FILAX ROCKS!
FILAX RULES!

Boiled Sweets(Posted 2006) [#3]
Filax,

I think there is a problem, you create a bomb but don’t free it in the FreePhysic function!

Filax(Posted 2006) [#4]
I'll take a look

Boiled Sweets(Posted 2006) [#5]
Well?

;-)

Filax(Posted 2006) [#6]
Can you add it yourself for the moment ? :) because
i have 3 web site to do for my job :/ and no time.

Boiled Sweets(Posted 2006) [#7]
No problems.

Filax(Posted 2006) [#8]
I love you !

Panno(Posted 2006) [#9]
he filax please send me an update

-pannoslapsallfakeemailers@...-

thx

Filax(Posted 2006) [#10]
Already sended ! but i retry :) else send me alternate email
address.

ZJP(Posted 2006) [#11]
FILAX ROCKS!
FILAX RULES!

FILAX ROCKS!
FILAX RULES!

FILAX ROCKS!
FILAX RULES!

JP

Panno(Posted 2006) [#12]
11.11.06 13:24:35 Uhr he filax ive got a mail