Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Userlibs/winblitz3d

stayne(Posted 2006) [#1]
Is WinBlitz3d skinnable?

Kev(Posted 2006) [#2]
hi mark,

no.

kev

JoeGr(Posted 2006) [#3]
You can use something called a manifest file to add support for XP themes though. Its very easy to do and will make your app much prettier.

http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=48657

stayne(Posted 2006) [#4]
Thanks. I posted these additional questions over at the winblitz3d forum, and wanted to check with you guys here too:

1) How do I enable right clicking and add choices to a treeview node?

2) I have some models that I am loading and adding them to a treeview as subnodes. I want to assign each model to it's own node. How would I do that? My models are Types. I see that I can assign a handle to the newly created node, but how do I make the node know it has a mesh assigned to it? One thing want to be able to do is select a node and delete the corresponding model by right clicking.

Kev(Posted 2006) [#5]
hi mark.

1) How do I enable right clicking and add choices to a treeview node?

by default you can use WB3D_EVENT_CONTEXTMENU event to check for right menu clicks. you can use the event with right mouse button popup context menus or without. if you require help setting this up let me know.

2) I have some models that I am loading and adding them to a treeview as subnodes. I want to assign each model to it's own node. How would I do that? My models are Types. I see that I can assign a handle to the newly created node, but how do I make the node know it has a mesh assigned to it? One thing want to be able to do is select a node and delete the corresponding model by right clicking.

could you not assign the node handle to the type's field, then loop through each type and check to see if theres a model attached to the selected node.

kev

stayne(Posted 2006) [#6]
disregard