New features in TruDimension LCD glasses library

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Userlibs/New features in TruDimension LCD glasses library

Dr. Wildrick(Posted 2005) [#1]
There are many new additions to the TruDimension LCD 3D glasses library. The include, not only rendering in REAL 3d in real-time, but also the ability to create 3D from a depth map, to create Pseudo 3D images, even to save images in any of 6 diffrent forms of anaglyph format (yes, they are all here from thne grayscale red / can) to the Tru Anaglyph rebd / blue to the Old Yellow / green. New functi9ons are being added at=l the time. There are demoos and a forum for its users at www.UnityPro.com.
If you own 3D lcd Glasses, or want to work thith depth maps, this was rated "Rocking!" by "3D-RAD" magaxzing. Their highest rating! If you have any questions, please contact support@...

jhocking(Posted 2005) [#2]
Huh, this is good to know about. It's not quite what I'm needing right now, but it is closely related.

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2005) [#3]
what glasses device is this thing compatible?

Dr. Wildrick(Posted 2005) [#4]
The library works with any "Universal" color code controled LCD glasses. It also supports lensticular 3D monitors, white cde operated glasses, blue code glasses (Thats high end VR stuff mostly) Micro-Pol 3D displays, Crystal Eyes origional, SynthGram monitors, and the Snaryo hologram generator / transmisson system.
It will support any digital projector that can run at 60 Hz or higher frame rate (requires a "universal" blanker dongle for this)
Alltogether, over 137 glasses, monitors, hologram systems and projectors are currently supported.
Thanks

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2005) [#5]
Sounds great.

Damien Sturdy(Posted 2005) [#6]
EDimensional?

Barliesque(Posted 2005) [#7]
Yes. The library works with E-Dimensional's glasses.

Damien Sturdy(Posted 2005) [#8]
Fantastic.

I paid for the glasses to get 3D in blitz. it didnt work.

now, Although at a little (but worth it) more cash, I CAN make real 3D :D

oh, i have an LCD screen now, theyre not too good with those, but eh. Cool :D

Dr. Wildrick(Posted 2005) [#9]
I know most of the CEO's of the 3D monitor companies. Which Mnitor did you get?