can someone make a tutorial for joints in tokamak?

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Userlibs/can someone make a tutorial for joints in tokamak?

Kalisme(Posted 2005) [#1]
Yes, I am aware that one of the wrapper zips comes with a demo, but could someone actually explain how to use joints in simpleton terms so that we can use them in a ragdoll easilly? I dunno... maybe a tutorial.... a run threw... I dunno... could someone please explain?
Thank you for any help you can give :)

Picklesworth(Posted 2005) [#2]
I don't know entirely why, but this taught me a good deal about joints:
http://playerfactory.proboards25.com/index.cgi?board=tokamak2&action=display&num=1090192420

slenkar(Posted 2005) [#3]
Someone could do a ragdoll generator for tokamak quite easily and sell it for 5 dollars or something

Picklesworth(Posted 2005) [#4]
APOE RB editor coming about with release date soon. This time, I am really really really (okay... I think that's how many "really"s I'm up to) sure.
The more advanced editor which is specifically for projects and object groups will follow shortly after, which will have joints (come to think of it... it already almost does), and a more featureful ragdoll editor with various handy features will come along eventually (geometries in the ragdoll could be attached to seperate bones, or they could actually completely detach the section of the mesh they are attached to in order to have it treated as a seperate object).

Don't believe my release date guess?
Have you ever read "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"? The third time he cried wolf, noone believed him, but that time he was telling the truth. Therefore, I am telling the truth.

And yes, it will be free because it doesn't feel like enough to charge money for. And I don't want to be tied to one project because people payed for it.

Kalisme(Posted 2005) [#5]
"And yes, it will be free because it doesn't feel like enough to charge money for. "

I can't wait! :D
and it's gonna be free? wow.... u ROCK!