Hi, I need FastExtension 1.15

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Userlibs/Hi, I need FastExtension 1.15

tux(Posted 2015) [#1]
Hi dose anyone have this anymore FastExtension 1.15 I really need it for a project, or know where I can get it. Thanks

Rick Nasher(Posted 2015) [#2]
Why 1.15? 1.17 is the latest retail I believe?

tux(Posted 2015) [#3]
Hi, because I have a project and it will only use version 1.15, I'm still new to Blitz3D but I know a lot , but I don't know how to update it to version 1.17 :)

Rick Nasher(Posted 2015) [#4]
Well, FastExtension isn't a free thing and is now available for only $12.00(which isn't actually a huge amount ;-), see here: http://www.fastlibs.com/libraries.php

If you want you can of course first download the trial from there so you can then try out all it's examples and see if it fits your needs(I think it's only running 5mins every time executed or something, but that should be enough).

tux(Posted 2015) [#5]
Hello, I have it the new version 1.17, I need the Decls of 1.15 till I get it updated to 1.17, sorry I should of said that. :)

Rick Nasher(Posted 2015) [#6]
Sorry, can't help you there; other than the retail 1.17 I only have the fastextension_1_14beta2_trial decls.

tux(Posted 2015) [#7]
Ok thanks, I sent them a e-mail but they never got back, I guess I will just update then, I just wanted to make sure everything works before I update it. :)