XORS3D engine developer SQUID contact e-mail ?

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Userlibs/XORS3D engine developer SQUID contact e-mail ?

Juggernaut(Posted 2013) [#1]
Hello,

Does anybody know contact details of SQUID ? His e-mail is not available any from his site's contact page.

I need to talk to him urgently regarding licensing.

Thanks,

RemiD(Posted 2013) [#2]
I am interested too.

GaryV(Posted 2013) [#3]
Isn't he the guy who left the project?

Juggernaut(Posted 2013) [#4]
As far as I know, he was the last man standing. I may be wrong though ...... but I need to contact XORS3D developer about licensing.

RemiD(Posted 2013) [#5]
This is the total opposite of software piracy, in this case the interested persons want to pay the developer to have a license of the software, but the developer does not seem to care. What a weird world.

Mongoose(Posted 2013) [#6]
It looks like someone has hacked the Xors3D website.

Deadware much?

Juggernaut(Posted 2013) [#7]
Yes Xors3D website has been hacked. Well the developer must still be alive
in spite of that.

Ian Thompson(Posted 2013) [#8]
Trouble is he's not the developer, Knightmare was, Squid was just the front man. Knightmare left the project 3 years ago. The real annoying thing was that Squid kept the project up and running for a year with empty promises and still taking licenses knowing it was dead. Keep back if you know what's good for you.

Juggernaut(Posted 2013) [#9]
Thank you Ian, for bringing the truth in front of us. I have decided to keep back as you have advised.

GaryV(Posted 2013) [#10]
Trouble is he's not the developer, Knightmare was, Squid was just the front man. Knightmare left the project 3 years ago. The real annoying thing was that Squid kept the project up and running for a year with empty promises and still taking licenses knowing it was dead. Keep back if you know what's good for you.

Glad to see I am not the only one speaking out against these jokers. I do feel for those who have been suckered in. Hopefully the site being hacked will prevent more people from being scammed. Kudos to the hackers. Job well-done!

Yue(Posted 2013) [#11]
he he he.

RifRaf(Posted 2013) [#12]
I sort of saw this coming form these guys. A month after buying a Xors3D I took steps and got a refund.. not through them, they refused like greedy kids without merit for refusal.. At the time I bought it , it was so broken so badly you could not dream of making a reliable program with it, and the depth of issues was so deep I could not see it becoming usable in the near future. My interaction with them on the refund process taught me all I needed to know about their business, I never went back to the website.