see this ....... www.optima-code.ch/tut.htm

TFT (der Falke)(Posted 2005) [#2]
UpDate Part 19.......

TFT (der Falke)(Posted 2005) [#3]
UpDate Part 20.......

TFT (der Falke)(Posted 2005) [#4]
UpDate Part 21 ......

Xaron(Posted 2005) [#5]
Great, but please correct the spelling. ;)

"Fiel", "Hir", "wider", "Dafon", "pei", "actuell", "strucktur", "Stammferzeichnis"

But beside this, thanks!

Regards - Xaron

Swefx(Posted 2005) [#6]
Is it also done in english??

Fernhout(Posted 2005) [#7]
Nice tutorial. I can translate it but my englisch is not that great. When its done i wil put it here if its possible in a word document.

TFT (der Falke)(Posted 2007) [#8]
-----

CodeD(Posted 2007) [#9]
English please!!! :(

Looks good though but, mein Deutch ist um...not gooten.

TFT (der Falke)(Posted 2007) [#10]
hi ...

translate with Google... my english is so little bit. Sorry

Tim(Posted 2007) [#11]
deutsch lernen ist doch gar nicht soo schwer xDD

Mortiis(Posted 2007) [#12]
It will be a little off topic but, Turgut Frank Temucin? Are you Turkish/German? Do you speak Turkish?

Sorry for the off-topic post, cheers.

TFT (der Falke)(Posted 2007) [#13]
Hallo ....

long time i forgot this thread. You found my full name ? Its great. I am Türkisch/German. My turkish is verry , verry little bit.

Have lot of fun ...

Mr. Reda Borchardt(Posted 2007) [#14]
Here is an idea for everybody that understands German. How about we translates one file at a time and put it on this board? With a bit of collective effort we should be able to translate this baby.

Here is my contribution (Main Page):

The purpose of this Tutorial is to provide you with some insight on how to program a 3D Space game. This Tutorial originally started as an online tutorial on the old Blitzforum site. After the site went down, the tutorial disappeared with it. However, since a few people asked for it – here is a remake. Have fun with it!

[Series of links]

The first 10 parts of this tutorial already provide you with a nice framework. Quite a lot can already be done with this foundation.

[Series of links]

We will be using in part 18 a slightly modified structure. The various elements will be assembled and exported into ‘include’ files. Only the items that have been modified will then need to be updated. You will therefore only need to replace the relevant ‘include’ files.

[link]

We will now continue to systematically improve on the new structure. The following archive contains part 19 of this tutorial as well as updates to existing includes. You only need to replace the relevant files in the root directory.

[Series of links]

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2008) [#15]
Hey TFT, I just tried google to translate your pages (I tried the part 1). But there is a problem: google ignores your linebreaks. The result is the whole page is on one single line:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.optima-code.ch%2Ftut%2F3D-Space-Game-001.htm&langpair=de%7Cen&hl=de&ie=UTF-8

What could be the problem? (EDIT seems liek googl can't handle the <PRE> tag. Well, the W3 consortium declared it obsolete anyway ;) )

EDIT2: probably the easiest way to fix this is a rant mail to google, telling them their script even cannot handle "<PRE>".

BTW google does some really nice translations. It easily turns Frank into a Jedi, saying:

"Fundamentally, I would like to point out that feedback, he; wishes." :)

Xaron(Posted 2008) [#16]
Yes a translation would be interesting - even as I'm a native german speaker. Maybe I start some kind of translation and add some parts as I make a space game, too.

The biggest issue for me was the limited floating point precision as I use real dimensions in my game...

Regards - Xaron