routine to answer/reply to a telephon call

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/routine to answer/reply to a telephon call

vivaigiochi(Posted 2011) [#1]
anyone know about this?

xlsior(Posted 2011) [#2]
A little more info about what you are actually hoping to accomplish would be helpful if you expect a halfway usable reply here....

Charrua(Posted 2011) [#3]
i think isn't expecting something about AT commands

Juan

Matty(Posted 2011) [#4]
Hello? Who is it? Can I Help you?

vivaigiochi(Posted 2011) [#5]
yes matty! i need info and doc (possible source) for this:
routine to answer/reply to a telephon call

Charrua(Posted 2011) [#6]
wich hardware are using you?

a modem, a cell phone (analog, digital, gsm, 3g...), voip?

i agree with xlsior, please be somewhat more specific.

about AT commands: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayes_command_set

juan

Last edited 2011

vivaigiochi(Posted 2011) [#7]
i want use modem and if possible voip. what is xslior? i take a look at this address.. and i redefine i need
Voice command set

Last edited 2011

Charrua(Posted 2011) [#8]
what is xslior?

xslior is a person: a user like you and me, i simply agree with his post #2

A little more info about what you are actually hoping to accomplish would be helpful if you expect a halfway usable reply here....

Juan

Charrua(Posted 2011) [#9]
i personally never worked in this subject, but first you must start with the basics things.

AT commands are "Strings" sended to a modem via a Serial Communication port (Comm 3 for example)

First steps, open an HyperTerminal (or other Terminal Software) cofigured to use the comm port in wich your modem is. Then type "AT" and press enter, if the modem is on the ohter side it will respondi with "OK", from now on you can try any AT command you need.

To do it programatically you have to use some serial communication lib to send and receive strings on the commm port: ie the modem

doing some google:
"http://www.control.com.sg/at_commands_sms.aspx#Using a computer program to send and receive SMS"

a communication lib:
http://www.blitzbasic.com/codearcs/codearcs.php?code=1383

Juan

Last edited 2011

Last edited 2011

xlsior(Posted 2011) [#10]
Picking up a ringing modem is one thing - but what do you want to happen after that?

Depending on the type of signal (voice, fax, modem, ...?) You may need specific hardware to support things like IVR. There is no magic answer. WHAT do you need your program to do for you?

vivaigiochi(Posted 2011) [#11]
ok i need a program to answer with vocal (registered audio) at normal vocal call.
I need to recognize anonimous numbers and answer with ANSWERING MACHINE.
if it's possible i want register the vocal of the anonimous caller.

daaan(Posted 2011) [#12]
set your goals in the clouds and fly!! might as well write a new Tron grid while you're at it.

vivaigiochi(Posted 2011) [#13]
no daan, pheraps you work only with your dreams, but instead i work with my intelligence. I know that if i change programming language i can reach this goal (post's goal), but i want achieve this in blitz. And i know that it's possible!
If you not known the argument...patient i wil attempt for someone that knows it. and however when i will have more time i will study to comprise it with my own capacity. real capacity and not dreams..

Ps: thanks to all that help me in this post.

Last edited 2011