EndGraphics??

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/EndGraphics??

Yue(Posted 2011) [#1]
not how many times I reset my code, the favorability of this is that you learn what is necessary to avoid delays in the development of writing code.

In short it is my learning project.

the EndGraphics automatically deletes all?

If you do not use it and launched a new way Graphics3d 1024 x 768 32, acts as if he had used the EndGraphics?

All of these issues on the menu of my project is 3D and it seems to make the change I have to reload all the menu items, as this delay when you start the game.
Any chance of speeding up this process of change without having to reload all over again?

A greeting.

Warner(Posted 2011) [#2]
I believe that Graphics(3D) clears any graphics that are related to the DirectDrawSurface, such as images, fonts, textures, surfaces, brushes and entities.
EndGraphics should do the same thing, but then without starting a new DirectDrawSurface.

The only way I could think off to speed it up, it to change the resolution after confirmation by the user, not when he/she toggles it. And decrease the loading time in general as much as possible. (Small textures, small meshes)

Yue(Posted 2011) [#3]

If the only way to accelerate real-time performance 3d is that the menu is not outdoors, I do not start with the sky as this cread delay in the new graphics mode, I think possibly more powerful machines that do not is a problem, but equally think of a menu that shows the car 3d indoors, as much as possible in a home and a garage.

Only with the cube and plane is a great way to make the change time is not long, and gets information "Applying changes ..."