fragmotion Vs 3dsmax

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/fragmotion Vs 3dsmax

vivaigiochi(Posted 2010) [#1]
I'm wondered about fragmotion it's very ok, but how i can obtain the same results with 3dsmax? there is some tutorial?

D4NM4N(Posted 2010) [#2]
lots. see youtube.

vivaigiochi(Posted 2010) [#3]
have already seen several tut (video and writed).

D4NM4N(Posted 2010) [#4]
What exactly are you trying to do ? Fragmo is awesome if you have a ready made model and want to animate it (although these days i prefer blender) but 3dsmax has a powerful modeller/animator too.
What is it you want to output?

vivaigiochi(Posted 2010) [#5]
ok my problem it's about deformation of the mesh when animating or about uncomplete mesh fit around the biped that max don't make automatically

jtassinari(Posted 2010) [#6]
Hi Vivagioci, (ciao)

if you like I can provide you some more info about blender, max and fragmo.
I have been using most of them, as well as maya, zbrush and so on. I can advice that it's hard to well know any of them, but i can share some info with you...

Ciao,

jTassinari

Last edited 2010

Yue(Posted 2010) [#7]
Hello, you definitely 3d max, in fragmotion b3d files you export them as a single unit, and do not export the groups, just as only a matter of familiarity with the environment and will work very well.

vivaigiochi(Posted 2010) [#8]
ok jtassinari (ci sono!).
i think that max it's the best for all task but when i use skin modifier and biped it's very difficult. hovewer i want use only 3dsmax. so i have some ebook on it if you want i can share it with you.
pay attention hovewer i use 3ds max very well.

Leon Drake(Posted 2010) [#9]
i've had best results from using max 9+ is to export to FBX then use fragmotion to convert to b3d. seems to work very well.

Yue(Posted 2010) [#10]
fragmotion no groups...

jtassinari(Posted 2010) [#11]
Ciao vivaigiochi,

can I send you a mail to your registration mail address to contact you?

Ciao,

jTassinari

vivaigiochi(Posted 2010) [#12]
ok jtassinari but remember i use it for work reasons... so take cure of that you must send to me. we can collaborate yes

vivaigiochi(Posted 2010) [#13]
now i have solved the problem.
Need use paint weight vertexs to make all right.
so 3dsmax become the max :-)