Check out the MP3 scratching program in BASIC

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Check out the MP3 scratching program in BASIC

dman(Posted 2009) [#1]
I wrote a mp3 scratching program using Blitz3D.

the site is underconstruction, will be up soon!!!

go to my site :CLICK HERE

Please let me know if this is any good and Please leave a comment on the comment page.

Last edited 2013

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2009) [#2]
Wasn't there an other dman some time ago, who was a blitzer for many years and posted thousands of posts? Anyway, dman, hope you don't mind: there have been some people a while ago in this forum who posted demos containing malware, virus stuff. So today most people around here are very careful with EXEs, and in your case with only 15 posts it does not surprise that it's hard to find people who want to test it. So don't take this personal.

As an alternative way you could also make a movie from the App in action, upload to youtube and then link to it. After some time when people realize that it isn't a fake thing, but a real project, they will also test your EXE.

Is it using BASS.dll? Does your scratch FX really play it reversly (when scratching back)?

(PS and it may help to publish it in the Blitz Showcase Section of the forum)

BlitzSupport(Posted 2009) [#3]
Hmm, the title bar in the screenshot says "DarkBASIC Pro Project"!

FlagDKT(Posted 2009) [#4]
but...lol

SLotman(Posted 2009) [#5]
I don't even see anything to actually control the "scratch" - just an slider to change the pitch of the song. But maybe the picture on the site is old, who knows :P

dman(Posted 2009) [#6]
Hi all, thanks for the feedback

the demo is in VB and yes I used BASS from www.un4seen.com and the program is virus free cuz I use anti virus programs.

It also can be done in Blitz3D its very good in doing graphics to do a scrolling waveform.

thank you