B3D Pipeline export question

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/B3D Pipeline export question

Naughty Alien(Posted 2008) [#1]
..im wondering is there a way to modify Pipeline in order to export , optionally, whole level, but each level entity also as a separate B3D file with its original position it has on level..

IPete2(Posted 2008) [#2]
Not sure, but if you get Gile[s] you can do that manually - which is what I did for my last game project (you know the one) - lol.

I lit the levels and broke them up into small chunks, manually switched each area off and exported as b3D, with all the lighting still in place, brilliant!

IPete2.

Naughty Alien(Posted 2008) [#3]
well..manual will not help me much since i have to export many objects and i want to do some other naughty things with loaded objects during loading times :) I do have Giles, but manual export is not option at the moment since levels are huge (some 300 - 500K polys)...I have read on some forum(cant remember wich one) that its possible to do that by messing with one of pipeline scripts...so i was wondering if anyone did it already maybe..

IPete2(Posted 2008) [#4]
500K polys - yeah nice stuff too!

I dunno where the info is but you could check out the http://www.onigirl.com website - if it is capable it should be there.

IPete2.