I need an expert in 3dsmax!

Community Forums/Developer Stations/I need an expert in 3dsmax!

Azaratur(Posted 2008) [#1]
I had another problem with this program.. I created a nude charachter, then i animate it, now i need to dress it but when i try to enter in vertex, edge, face, or polygon of the mesh "he" say to me that this way i lose the skin modifier or better i don't lose it but If i move the bone they are not attached at my mesh at all..
And here is the question: I want give the possibility to change cloth than must i insert de skin modifier (and weight too) for EVERY cloth????

Edit: Thanks moderate i think to have another topic to move :(

Please save me from this nightmare!

Aza

Rob Farley(Posted 2008) [#2]
http://www.maxforums.org/

GfK(Posted 2008) [#3]
You've got 3D Studio Max 9, yet only a week or so ago you were asking for textures that are "not too expensive".

Smells fishier than Captain Birdseye's incontinence pants.

Rob Farley(Posted 2008) [#4]
Well Dave it seems that Studio Max is being given away to developers who clearly show promise.... apparently. Well that's what Xylvan said anyway, and clearly he's an incredibly well balanced individual.

Naughty Alien(Posted 2008) [#5]
well..im not sure about promising developers , but what i know is that no matter how much I use to cry and ask and please in front of Autodesk door..they opened door after I pay for it...

GfK(Posted 2008) [#6]
So, Autodesk are giving away freebies of a £3,000 product to people who make low-poly games using DX7 then flog them for $7.50 a pop?

I must say, that's jolly decent of them. I'm going to post them a spongecake, with some jam in it. Maybe they'll give me a freebie too.

Ross C(Posted 2008) [#7]
Probably send you back a receipe book :oP

skidracer(Posted 2008) [#8]
If people can't post with respect (snide comments, personality bashing) for ALL others on these forums then they are not welcome here.