new b3d software protector demo

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/new b3d software protector demo

Kev(Posted 2007) [#1]
Hi guys

ive posted this here in hope i receive more feedback, heres a little of whats supported.

detection of tools used by crackers, this includes all standard debuggers/softice/syser ect... detection of file and registry monitors. filesize validation, exe validation and integrity.

this example includes time trial demo mode set to 30days, it also include's online user/serial athentication.

demo download here
http://www.winblitz3d.co.uk/b3d_protector.zip

feedback please

kev

EmerGki(Posted 2007) [#2]
Hi Kev, I'm exactly needing this tool for a little game, Your tool can be purchased? What Price? Is ready to use?

Thanks.

Kev(Posted 2007) [#3]
Hi EmerGki, b3d software protector is close to ready still need to add a little more. it should be ready within 2 weeks, when its available it will be around £14 uk pounds.

theres not much more that needs adding, mac address support and offline user/serial athentication. and a front end for the exe patcher, plus i still need to finish the docs.

kev

EmerGki(Posted 2007) [#4]
Okay Kev, Thanks!

Danny(Posted 2007) [#5]
Would be cool if you can find a proper hacker to really have a go at it... Otherwise it's really difficult to judge as you might imagine ;)
The license check is pretty much instant right now by the way, not the few-second delay like in the previous version.

But I'm defenitly up for this product for sure!

Keep us posted..

D.

Kev(Posted 2007) [#6]
danny the protector uses some known anti-crack tricks, and some less known tricks.

some years back i did crack software for the fun of it. along with other things i should not have done :P but thats the past so they say. but like any other software protector its not going to stop the determined cracker its up to the individual if he/she wants to protect there software.

we know all software protection can and will be be broken if the right person wants the software without paying.

kev