trainers?(note the question mark)

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/trainers?(note the question mark)

blade007(Posted 2007) [#1]
is it possable to create a trainer using blitz3D (or aleast a plug-in for blitz)?

GfK(Posted 2007) [#2]
Blitz cannot be used to manufacture articles of footwear.

Vertigo(Posted 2007) [#3]
No blitz cant be used to create applications that directly attack com object or otherwise memory locations. And GFX, yes blitz *could* theoretically be used to manufacture anything. You can control external devices via parallel and serial ports sew in theory you could connect blitz to a CNC mill for example ;P

GfK(Posted 2007) [#4]
And GFX
o_O

Nobody here with that name, V|4gra. :p

Who was John Galt?(Posted 2007) [#5]
YES it is. Check out SKN[3]AC's code in the archives for reading and writing process memory.

If you want a premade trainer of the highest quality, GOOGLE "L spiro memory hacking"

Vertigo(Posted 2007) [#6]
Sorry GFK slip of the finger not an insult :(..
Lmao I guess I stand corrected with the memory tweaking if it can be done internally?... Of course anything can be done with an external dll, but then again thats not blitz thats compiled in a different language... I should have said that you wouldnt WANT to do it in blitz.... blitz takes up way too much processor over head to run other applications like heavy games in which you want to cause exception errors in by mucking with memory registers.... go to www.megagames.com last I checked they had trainers for just about everything under the sun.

Who was John Galt?(Posted 2007) [#7]
Yeah it uses windows system calls, so we are both technically correct. The guy behind it used it to create a mod for 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4' to allow you to play against someone online. Pretty impressive, eh?

blade007(Posted 2007) [#8]
cool can blitz make "ghosts" (such as auto programs) ?

Who was John Galt?(Posted 2007) [#9]
I don't really know what you mean, but I should say yes. You can make just about anything. There are routines for controlling the mouse and creating keypresses from a program, i that's what you are talking about.

blade007(Posted 2007) [#10]
ya, i mean like simulating key presses and mouse clicks ,but how do u do that?

Who was John Galt?(Posted 2007) [#11]
Take a look under 'User Input' in the code archives.

blade007(Posted 2007) [#12]
ya i just looked i found the key presses and the clicks but they were miss file-ed as .bb and are written in .bmx

Who was John Galt?(Posted 2007) [#13]
Well there's not a world of difference between the two languages. Shouldn't be too difficult to convert.