Arteria Gaming downloading problems

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Arteria Gaming downloading problems

Moraldi(Posted 2007) [#1]
At first glance it seems that this topic does not fit into programming area, but I think most of us trying to find ready for use good 3D content to spent more of the development time in programming.
I would like to inform you about Arteria Gaming downloading problems in case you can help me:
I have purchased from Arteria Gaming a 12 month membership but I have serious problems downloading the content. Most of the zip files are corrupted. The link for the wild west pack opens a page with a message "Invalid Resource Path".
I send an e-mail to the company and it is true that they send me some of the files by direct e-mail. But they didn't give me a permanent solution.
I tried to download with my Kaspersky Internet Security disabled without success.
I have payed for a product that I don't have.
Please help!

puki(Posted 2007) [#2]
Ah, I think you are suffering from what I did previously - ie the files you are downloading stop downloading part-way through.

Re-attempt the downloads - the zip files are probably corrupt as the download stopped before the file transfer was complete.

I can remember having to reattempt downloads several times from scratch to complete them.

Moraldi(Posted 2007) [#3]
Thanks puki, do you suggest to use Internet Explorer?
I use Mozilla Firefox

puki(Posted 2007) [#4]
I don't think it will matter.

yertari(Posted 2007) [#5]
Hello

Moraldi, due to this problem i moved to a brand new far more reliable server almost 2 months back. You should have recieved details of this, and i requested that you email me a new username and password, as the issues you talk of here, no longer exist!

Please email me or go on msn messenger as we spoke previously

Thankyou

Steve