B3D Programmers Manual

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/B3D Programmers Manual

Synchronist(Posted 2007) [#1]
Can anyone tell me what version of B3D the Programmer Manual is current to? I've been away from B3D for about 2 years and would like to start coding in it again... but my original manual is about 4 years old. thx.

H&K(Posted 2007) [#2]
Well the online manual is updated when you download the update. (Normaly its a revision behind)

puki(Posted 2007) [#3]
If you are talking about the brand new, PRINTED, Blitz3D Programming Manual ( www.lulu.com/content/388950 )

It mentions some 1.97 specific abilities in the LoadTexture description for instance, and all new commands added uptil now are documented including Object and Handle, finally official!

It's very up-to-date.

Synchronist(Posted 2007) [#4]
If you are talking about the brand new, PRINTED, Blitz3D Programming Manual...

That would be the one.. :)

Hmm, thx guys, sounds like I'll order the Printed version and use the online version to stay current...

Mustang(Posted 2007) [#5]
"I love the smell of manual in the morning"... I have the original manual that came with the boxed Blitz but been thinking of getting the new one as well. Online stuff is great and all but manual is great when you're somewhere without net connections... not to mention how great toilet reading it is! :)

Trader3564(Posted 2007) [#6]
not to mention how great toilet reading it is! :)

loL! so.. tell me.. where did the old manual go?

Trader3564(Posted 2007) [#7]
w00t! i just ordered mine! im looking forward to it :)