Why cant I download the the full version

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Why cant I download the the full version

luke101(Posted 2006) [#1]
I have purchased this software about a year ago and misplaced the full version. How can i redownload the software again?

NA(Posted 2006) [#2]
You need your passcode to the product. And I'm sure if you e-mailed them your problem and had the passcode they would help you. You can also give them the name you used when buying it too. It might help I can't say it will work, but worth a try.

dynaman(Posted 2006) [#3]
Just send them an email. As long as you are a registered user they are good about getting you a new copy (I lost mine a few months back too). It might take a few days though.

steve_ancell(Posted 2006) [#4]
I keep my Blitz3D and various other boxed software under armed guard. :D

[EDIT] On a serious note, I make back-up copies and use them for stuff like re-installation and keep the originals in a hard box. That way you can always make sure that misplacement never happens (unless you have a wild party at your house that is). [/EDIT]

H&K(Posted 2006) [#5]
I didnt start to use Bmax until four fivr months after I bought it, and by that point I had lost all my logon details. I just sent an Email to the suppport in the contact list.
They took about a week to fet back to me, (which is eiter fast or not fast depending on if you only have a week to live), and it was all sorted in their fist correspondence

Rroff(Posted 2006) [#6]
a week is a long time when a lot of companies aim to get back to the customer in 24-48hours - on the flipside if everything is sorted out in a week without hassle thats not bad.

GfK(Posted 2006) [#7]
I replied to this thread yesterday. Where did my post go?? :/

skidracer(Posted 2006) [#8]
In future, could people please advise users with this problem to contact support at blitzbasic.com. Having users not using the official installer is only going to create more problems for us.

Thanks