B3D PSP port

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/B3D PSP port

Akat(Posted 2006) [#1]
how about this??

Mustang(Posted 2006) [#2]
Nah, it's a fake - legs are mirrored :)

Akat(Posted 2006) [#3]
u know that the way B3D loadmd2 is mirrored the model... not the engine in PSP... what's u mean fake... i did the interpreter for LTE, so that for us B3D lovers still can play with the easiness in B3D function for PSP port...

dont blame me on how B3D engine load md2 model, ask mark then... the way irrlicht and real quake engine load it the other way around..

this is the model loaded in MD2 Viewer..

Mustang(Posted 2006) [#4]
Oh well, I think you got up with the wrong foot here... my comment was meant to be taken as a joke. Obviously I failed! :)

Also I didn't knew that it was MD2 - there's no mention of that in your post.

Akat(Posted 2006) [#5]
everybody knew the model i thought... it was from DNA... and taken from Norch shadow demo last time.. oops... i just saw the smiley at the end... sorry dude (now i got mirrored, wrong foot indeed..) :)

IPete2(Posted 2006) [#6]
Er.. surely the single most important issue here is that you got Blitz3D working on the PSP? I mean is that right?

More details please!!!

IPete2.

Akat(Posted 2006) [#7]
nope... another engine... but with just a simple code like u program for B3D... so no dizzy on how to learn C++ and raw 3D engine for PSP port.. it using IrrLicht base engine.. what im doing here is make and interpreter to convert B3D syntax into C++ syntax and compile it using gcc.. simple job as for me, the full thanks goes to the real developer please.. :)

now im working on Bird Demo from AGore.. with *.x models

IPete2(Posted 2006) [#8]
Ah - still it sounds fabtastic!

IPete2.

big10p(Posted 2006) [#9]
Can't you use the LoaderMatrix command to get the model to load correctly? Or, doesn't it work with MD2 models?

Akat(Posted 2006) [#10]
dont know for PC.. as long as PSP load it right its OK already.. :)

(tu) sinu(Posted 2006) [#11]
This looks great!!
Are you releasing it?

Akat(Posted 2006) [#12]
maybe... but not in this near future..