In search of BlitzPlay Pro

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/In search of BlitzPlay Pro

CakeMonitor(Posted 2006) [#1]
Hi,

For what seems like forever, I've been trying to obtain a copy of Blitz Play Pro.

If anyone is willing to sell their copy of it please email me the latest version (v 2.2, I believe) and I will gladly transfer the full $50 cost to them via PayPal.

Thanks!

martin.cooke@...

IPete2(Posted 2006) [#2]
You should talk to Surreal

registered email: surreal9@...

IPete2.

CakeMonitor(Posted 2006) [#3]
Thanks for the info.

I've been to the website on many occasions, and since before christmas posts both here and on the BlitzPlay site have suggested that Surreal has not been around for quite some time and that the purchase link on the BlitzPlay website no longer functions.

Believing these posts to be true I haven't attempted to email him and I've just waited for posts suggesting he has returned to the internet - perhaps this is a oversight on my part... I'll try the email link right now.

Cheers for the heads up.

DH(Posted 2006) [#4]
Well if you can't get ahold of him, I will gladly sell you my copy of it as it has no use for me anymore (Created my own system a few months back based off of valve's HL2 networking model).

If you can't find him, get ahold of me.

CakeMonitor(Posted 2006) [#5]
Thanks DH, but I have now purchased a copy of BPPro from another user.

LineOf7s(Posted 2006) [#6]
So I can make an informed decision about my level of interest, Dark Half, what price might you ask for your BP Pro?

I'd have emailed you privately, but your profile does not include one.

DH(Posted 2006) [#7]
What price do you want? I would gladly give it to you for free, however giving away things for free has caused me grief in this community in the past (IE "Nothing is free DH, it makes you look like your trying to steal something, people look at you funny when your just giving something away").....

BlitzPlayPro was a great product! It helped me understand a great deal about Networking in Blitz. So much that I created my own system that worked closley with the stuff I create (IE something not so general purpose). So now it just takes up space on my backup tapes :-(

If you don't want to spend a month or two creating a solution yourself (including testing), I suggest BP!

masterprompt<a-t>kcstudios.net be the email address.

LineOf7s(Posted 2006) [#8]
Cool, thanks - emailed.

DH(Posted 2006) [#9]
responded- No problem

LineOf7s(Posted 2006) [#10]
Hrmm... two hours since you posted that you'd responded... nothing yet.

Bloody email. *shakes fist* I hope it's here by the time I wake up.

LineOf7s(Posted 2006) [#11]
Darn it. No email.

DH, could you please re-send to cassiebusta [at] yahoo [dot] com.au

pretty please?

I hate knowing there's email for me somewhere and I can't see it! :o)

DH(Posted 2006) [#12]
resent!

:-)

I hate email reliability as well.

LineOf7s(Posted 2006) [#13]

Someone's gonna pay, I tells ya. Someone's gonna pay.

I've emailed you again DH.

[edit] Never mind, it turned up. Thankyou for your reply. [/edit]

DH(Posted 2006) [#14]
My pleasure!