Limited WinBlitz3D Interested?

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Limited WinBlitz3D Interested?

Kev(Posted 2006) [#1]
Hi Guys

Im thinking for giving a limited version of winblitz3d away for use in your shareware/freeware game or applications. The free lite version would offer full GUI intergation to blitz3d, there will be a limit on the amount of windows and gadgets that can be used.

You Interested?

Kev

kfprimm(Posted 2006) [#2]
sure, why not?

Kev(Posted 2006) [#3]
the following reasons,

1) Documentation is poorly wrote, some parts incomplete.
2) Limited GUI example, No mixed 3D/GUI examples.

Kev

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2006) [#4]
yes, go for it! But - how about some docs work as well?

Mixed 3D Gui Examples shouldn't be that hard to find, do they? I made Texture Wobbler with it, although not sure if the source is still around.

Kev(Posted 2006) [#5]
jfk docs should be complete by the end of the week, the lite version is .dll and for example texture wobbler would require a re-write to take advantage of the new features of the .dll

kev

Mikele(Posted 2006) [#6]
Do it! :)

KuRiX(Posted 2006) [#7]
Yeah, go for it!

boomboom(Posted 2006) [#8]
what is WinBlitz3D?

Kev(Posted 2006) [#9]
boomboom WinBlitz3D is a .dll that enables WinAPI windows and gadgets like that of blitzplus but for Blitz3D. Gadgets can be placed directly in the runtime window although blitz3d needs to be in window mode.

kev

Ricky Smith(Posted 2006) [#10]
Is the full version available yet and if so where ? - can't find it in the toolbox and there are no links on the forum that I can see.

Kev(Posted 2006) [#11]
Smiff The full version is not yet available. This was the reason for the lite version to get winblitz3d out there for people to use. Having spent close to one year coding and getting winblitz3d into a solid state. Docs/Example need finishing so instead of only beta testers using while i get round to finalizing the full version.

NEWS: By the end of this week a lite version WILL be available to use in your games or applications.

kev

Ricky Smith(Posted 2006) [#12]
Thanks - a lite version will be most welcome !