Blitz 3D Docs Update?

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Blitz 3D Docs Update?

QuickSilva(Posted 2005) [#1]
Just wondering really if the Blitz3D docs will ever be fully updated to match the latest update. I`m sure I remember reading that they were coming quite some time ago now but nothing appeared.

Jason.

KimoTech(Posted 2005) [#2]
Yes because the Object, Handle, Stats3D, ActiveTextures, DirectInputEnabled, and EnableDirectInput aint in the docs. And many of the commands aint descriped fully, and many of them need examples. If it was you needed people for writing docs, i would be glad to help :)

QuickSilva(Posted 2005) [#3]
Yes, maybe we could finish them off ourselves as a community project. There`s not that much needed to finish them and it would be a nice change from making a game.

Jason.

VP(Posted 2005) [#4]
If we could persuade Frank Taylor to join the project, he's got a bit of experience in doc writing. I'd be happy to PDF-alize it, nothing better than having a paper copy handy :)

AdsAdamJ(Posted 2005) [#5]
<i>Stats3D, ActiveTextures, DirectInputEnabled, and EnableDirectInput</i>
I haven't come across these command yet, in the docs or the forums. What do they do?

KimoTech(Posted 2005) [#6]
i dont know.. but in a B+ code to highlight syntaxes, there were a syntax.txt file with all the commands, and Blitz recognize them!

t3K|Mac(Posted 2005) [#7]
i'd like to help too.