Dear viper

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Dear viper

seferey(Posted 2005) [#1]
I would like to try a demo of your physics dll but the source code has a problem function dworldcreate not found

KuRiX(Posted 2005) [#2]
look in the userlib forums, and put the .decls file in your userlib directory...

VIP3R(Posted 2005) [#3]
It should tell you in the Readme.txt ;)

Nobody reads those things do they, maybe I should rename it to 'GetFreeMoney.txt' or 'BigBoobsInside.txt' :P

EmerGki(Posted 2005) [#4]
Hi Vip3r, I really need one demo to show how to make one Trailer (like as a truck or train) using "Joints" I think.
Can you make this for the next update of JV-ODE ?

VIP3R(Posted 2005) [#5]
Yeh, I'll try to make a trailer demo for you EmerGki.

When it's done I'll post it in the JV-ODE Thread 5 (Blitz3D Userlibs forum).

EmerGki(Posted 2005) [#6]
Thanks Vip3r, You'll be remembered in my game. =), Thanks a lot.

seferey(Posted 2005) [#7]
I've tried it and it's amazing viper. I'm sorry if I didn't pay attention to the readme file you wrote

I didn't pay attention the last time I was using it. For a while now I've been paying attention to it and other things as well.

I guess I've been too busy trying to build a game rather than pay attention to the real important stuff but hey after all I'm still a newbie

actually the only problem I have is using the dll in my b3d games.

How do I use it Like this include "jv-ode.dll" in my source code or am I suppose to write somthing else

seferey(Posted 2005) [#8]
delete thread

VIP3R(Posted 2005) [#9]
Hi seferey,

If you need assistance with JV-ODE, feel free to post in the JV-ODE Threads (in the Blitz3D Userlibs forum) here...

http://www.blitzmax.com/Community/posts.php?topic=53490

All you need to do is add the 'JV-ODE.dll' and 'JV-ODE.bb' files into the same directory as your code. Then you call Include "JV-ODE.bb" from within your code. Have a play with the demos and you'll soon see how everything works.

If you're stuck, just let me know and I'll try to help you ;)

[edit]
EmerGki, I've created the car and trailer demo for you. It's in the JV-ODE Thread 5 (Blitz3D Userlibs forum).