"msBVHImporter1.01.zip" Wanted

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/"msBVHImporter1.01.zip" Wanted

Happy Sammy(Posted 2005) [#1]
Hi all,

ZombieWoof posted a link:www.camelot-software.com/files/msBVHImporter1.00.zip one year ago for BVH Motion Data.
Now, it seems that it does not work.Do anybody have this file downloaded before? If yes, could you please post a new link.

Thanks in advance.
Sammy

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2005) [#2]
www.melog.ch/dl/msBVHImporter1.00.zip

Happy Sammy(Posted 2005) [#3]
Thanks a lot
Sammy

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2005) [#4]
np. I just have seen it's only version 1.00, so I hope the bugs aren't that heavy.

Happy Sammy(Posted 2005) [#5]
Hi jfk EO-11110

Your demo of CSP FPS Engine is very impressive. May I ask what level editor you used to create the building? Is it 3d max studio?

Thanks in advance.
Sammy

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2005) [#6]
Thanks.

They are all made with Maplet, and Decorator for the Textures. Furniture like chairs etc. was added in the level assembler (dropper), espacially dynamic things (eg. Ammo etc.), they are made with various modelers, like Milkshape, wings3D, Deled etc. I used Lithunwrap 1.3 to place the textures on the furniture.

Lately I use Maplet to model the rough building, then I use Slimshady to add some static (nonpickable, nondestructable) interior and furniture, then I lightmap it in slimshady and finally add the textures in decorator 1.8. Although I may toggle between Slimshady and Decorator a lot since they both can read and write B3D.