Inde Ed users

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Inde Ed users

D4NM4N(Posted 2005) [#1]
Im not sure where to post this but its kind of programming :)

I downloaded a copy of indeED, because ive had some nasty bluescreens right on compile time (when the standard ide is saving files!) resulting in corrupted.bb files and a lost days work. Does anyone know if i can turn off the standard ide's autosave function?
Also, any users of indieed please tell me how to save a project so it loads all the relevent files back into the editor.

Clarks(Posted 2005) [#2]
go to the file menu and select "Editor Setups", that will open up the "Editor Setups" window. Select the "Actions" tab and youll see the autosave feature.

VP(Posted 2005) [#3]
You might want to investigate why the standard IDE is crashing because this is not exactly a widespread occurance AFAIK.

What is different on your PC that might be causing an instability?

MikeHart(Posted 2005) [#4]
Also, any users of indieed please tell me how to save a project so it loads all the relevent files back into the editor.

Any chance that you moved the project to a different location? The paths inside the project file are fully right now. Open it up inside a tex editor. If the source files are included and they exist, IndeED should ask you to open them when you load the Project.