Re-Upgrading my Blitz3D

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Re-Upgrading my Blitz3D

AvestheFox(Posted 2005) [#1]
Well, it's happened again... my computer had to be wiped out due to horrible spyware and viruses... hense I lost the newer version of Blitz..

I now have the older version of Blitz3D which didnt have all the neat new features that the newer version had... Luckily my uncle had the copy on his computer and allowed me to recopy it over to my machene after I reinstalled XP... it was the version I had purchased atleast 3 to 4 years ago when Blitz 3D was still kinda new. So I'm still coding and everything.. But I'd really like to regain the most recent version... can someone help me?

_Skully(Posted 2005) [#2]
Your account aka GUID should give you access to the upgrades through this web site

Gabriel(Posted 2005) [#3]
http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=44434

AvestheFox(Posted 2005) [#4]
Sybixsus.. the upgrade instalation wont work on mine =P the Blitz files in my folder were copied over from my uncle's machene without instalation.. hense I hjave to open it manually .. this also means that unless it were properly installed I cant upgrade it.. so now I need the full instalation of Blitz before I do any upgrades

I already sent an e-mail to support a couple of hours ago.. and eagerly awaiting a response

but I still thank you for your help and support ^_^

AvestheFox(Posted 2005) [#5]
Um... I guese I sent it to the wrong peeps.. I went to send it to personal, and I still havent got an e-mail back =P

I found the original setup file in with my old files, but for some reason, it refuses to acknowledge my password

can someone please help me?

puki(Posted 2005) [#6]
Well, you seem to have been around for a while - your ID is 1299 which suggests you first accessed this site quite a while ago.

BRL can sometimes take a few days to respond.

Hotcakes(Posted 2005) [#7]
puki, I think IDs can be reused ie if an account got deleted etc...

Aves_Fox... a lesson learnt... always back your stuff up ;] There has of course just been a weekend, so give BRL a chance to sort thru their backlog of emails over that period =]

BlitzSupport(Posted 2005) [#8]

I think IDs can be reused ie if an account got deleted etc...

Nah, that'd be really bad. Sorry for the delay, AF -- download email sent!

AvestheFox(Posted 2005) [#9]
Thanks! d-loading now! ^_^