.IT modules crashing (again)

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/.IT modules crashing (again)

HappyCat(Posted 2005) [#1]
I'm reluctant to log this as a bug again as it's already been reported here and moved to the hidden bug bin which suggests it's either been fixed but not yet released or is not considered to be a bug (and if so, then surely an official statement should be made so we know once and for all).

Anyway, until now I've been happy enough using v1.86 (the last where .it files play without problems) but I've now come across a collision problem which doesn't happen in v1.88 onwards. So I'm now in a dilemma - stay with v1.86 and have the player's missiles occasionally going right through enemies, or move to v1.88+ and drop my .it files.

So, any news on this before I just give in and convert them to .ogg's?

HappyCat(Posted 2005) [#2]
Aaaargh!!! I've done it again - I post something only to find out a little while later that I'm talking out of my backside.

The problem doesn't go away with v1.88 after all - I still get missiles passing through enemies without registering collisions. This appears to happen when two missiles reach an enemy at the same time - only one of them registers a collision with the enemy - any ideas why that might be?

HappyCat(Posted 2005) [#3]
Okay, forget this thread, the title is no longer relevant - reposted the proper problem here.