Blitzbasic 3d Support

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Blitzbasic 3d Support

Idaho Razor(Posted 2005) [#1]
Okay i have sent you guys my password to my account (through e-mail) so that you can verify that i purchased blitzbasic3D... So when are you guys going to get back with me? seriously, i have been waiting for about a week and am getting a little frusterated. Can i please have my product? I ended up getting a new hard drive since my last 40gb failed on me, and i lost everything on that drive... Can someone get to me ? e-mail: idahorazor@...

BlitzSupport(Posted 2005) [#2]
I replied to this last night around 1900 GMT.

GfK(Posted 2005) [#3]
You could probably drop the attitude a little, tbh.

Its not Blitz Research's fault that you were too dumb to BACK YOUR STUFF UP. Jesus... :/

RifRaf(Posted 2005) [#4]
a week is a long time to wait for a CS reply. even EQ2 staff replies in 24 hours in most cases. and they suck :)

@GFK, give the guy a break. accidents happen to everyone, and alot of people dont backup very often, or loose backups ect. Doesnt make him dumb. I would say your comments were a bit more harsh than his were to Blitz Research.

GfK(Posted 2005) [#5]
and alot of people dont backup very often
And who's fault is that? You also forgot to mention that a lot of people don't back up at all. If people will skate on thin ice, no good whining about it and blaming somebody else when something goes wrong.

I would say your comments were a bit more harsh than his were to Blitz Research.
I agree, but that's as it was intended.

Idaho Razor(Posted 2005) [#6]
Blitzsupport, i didn't recieve the e-mail can you re-send it perhaps?

GFk

alright, stop being such a prick... the way i always backed up things was to put them on a seperate partition which b3d has been, it worked! I don't know why my hard drive decided to fail... Yes i was backing my stuff up, just not on DVD/CD...

GfK(Posted 2005) [#7]
If you're backing it up to a separate partition, that's still the same hard drive - its a completely pointless process as you've nothing backed up at all in the even of a hardware failure. As you've found out.

Idaho Razor(Posted 2005) [#8]
i wouldn't say completely pointless, since whenever i re-formatted i didn't have to go through the trouble of always putting my new files and such to a CD... OH well, i learned the hard way, it's useless when the entire drive fails...

I just hope i get blitz3D again, :-(

GfK(Posted 2005) [#9]
The best way is to install a second hard drive and back up stuff to that on a daily basis. Then once a week burn the *really* important stuff to CD/DVD.

tonyg(Posted 2005) [#10]
You can get an exterior 120/160Gb harddrive for about 60-80 quid with one button backup. Like most things it seems like a waste of money... until you need it.

Ross C(Posted 2005) [#11]
Sounds cool that.

Idaho Razor(Posted 2005) [#12]
lol wish i was made of money, i just bought a new 120gb hard drive for about $80... that ate up everything, i guess i'll just back all my important stuff to DVD-R

BlitzSupport(Posted 2005) [#13]
Idaho, I'm not at home today, so can't reply to your latest (sorry, I didn't notice you said you had sent your password as requested -- I meant I replied to the first one), and there was also a problem yesterday with the downloads server and accessing the site database, but I'll get a new download link to you ASAP.

Xception(Posted 2005) [#14]
And that all has to do what with "Blitz3D Programming"?

Idaho Razor(Posted 2005) [#15]
Where else are you supposed to put it?

Ross C(Posted 2005) [#16]
It's to do with blitz3d, so i'd say it's as close as you can get :o)

RifRaf(Posted 2005) [#17]
@GFK,

gfk :And who's fault is that? You also forgot to mention that a lot of people don't back up at all. If people will skate on thin ice, no good whining about it and blaming somebody else when something goes wrong.

Doesnt seem he was blaming anyone else, just trying to find out when they would respond to his CS request.

gfk : You could probably drop the attitude a little, tbh.

the biggest attitude in this thead has been yours.

GfK(Posted 2005) [#18]
Its sorted. Stop trolling.

RifRaf(Posted 2005) [#19]
gfk: Its sorted. Stop trolling.

lol, you say that like you helped in some way, and werent trolling yourself.

Idaho Razor(Posted 2005) [#20]
i'm having withdrawls.... :-( *need blitz3D*

Idaho Razor(Posted 2005) [#21]
:-( still waiting... :'-( ugh so dramatic

Rook Zimbabwe(Posted 2005) [#22]
Lindsey Lohan has nothing on you! ;)
RZ

Idaho Razor(Posted 2005) [#23]
AWWWWWWW YEA! GOT BLITZ3D NOW BABY!

Thank you blitz support, i understand that you guys have another life outside. Thank you for getting back to me ASAP.

I'm happy you guys actually have some sort of secuirity on your download now, it actually required a user/pass!

Anyway, time for me to go to school and when i get back... Make games! :-)