Packing Together the Classics

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Packing Together the Classics

wizzlefish(Posted 2005) [#1]
I'm piecing together an Arcade Suite filled with many arcade games (classified as simple and addictive). I've already completed one game for this project, and I'm almost done with another. The No Enemies Arcade Suite will include as many games as we can find, and they will all share the same GUI, to feel "connected" to each other.

The Arcade Suite will include original arcade games, created by us, and remakes of classic favorites.

Why I'm here is to ask you for any arcade games you've created freely and want to donate to the Arcade Suite. I will gladly make this an open-source project if anyone wants to work on it.

I've been thinking of arcade games that I want in the suite, and I really need permission from those who have made the games.

So please, if you have any source to an arcade game, please post it here. This will be a heck of a suite.

wizzlefish(Posted 2005) [#2]
Nevermind...

I'll develop it on my own.

Kuron(Posted 2005) [#3]
I am starting to see a pattern emerging...

flying willy(Posted 2005) [#4]
So in one day, you've given up?

wizzlefish(Posted 2005) [#5]
I haven't given up. But it seems as though no one is interested. So I'll just develop it on my own. My team has 3 games in development for this collection - 3D Pong, a Bus Racing Game, and the good ol' SpinShooter.

If anyone has anything to donate, then I'm willing to look at it. Send me an email or something.

Kalisme(Posted 2005) [#6]
y did ppl think u gave up? I'm confused. I thought u stated what u were going to do pretty straight foward...

WolRon(Posted 2005) [#7]
y did ppl think u
That hurts my head to read that. Just type english.

BlackJumper(Posted 2005) [#8]
ppl th0t that Bcos <23 hrs passed Btween asking 4 input & giving ^

... and I would like to second the motion for clear English from those who are capable (and tolerance for those writing in a second language who have difficulty in that respect, but are at least trying !)

We are not Crazy Frogs. Let's leave txtspk or 1337 5934k to the intellectual dwarfs and intellectual giants.