www.game-cub.com

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/www.game-cub.com

fall_x(Posted 2005) [#1]
Hi,

I don't know where I should post this question, so I do it here... Anyone have experience with the publisher www.game-club.com?

Direct link to information : http://www.game-club.com/develop.htm

Is this interesting?

Lane(Posted 2005) [#2]
Never heard of them.

cermit(Posted 2005) [#3]
They seem alright though.

Lane(Posted 2005) [#4]
At those prices I wouldn't expect to see more than $1 per sale coming back to the developer.

cermit(Posted 2005) [#5]
I didn't check the prices so i wouldn't know. GFK made a lot of money selling games to Idigicon though. he did right? if you saw that topic "thanks blitz" or something he seems to have made a lot of money. couse he bought that neat car.

wizzlefish(Posted 2005) [#6]
I want a neat car! :P

fall_x(Posted 2005) [#7]
GFK made a lot of money selling games to Idigicon though (he did right? if you saw that topic "thanks blitz" or something he seems to have made a lot of money. couse he bought that neat car)
I'd like to see that topic, couldn't find it with google though, so if someone could tell me where to find it that would be appreciated.

cermit(Posted 2005) [#8]
I can't find it either, although the car was a Subaru Impreza i belive.

GfK(Posted 2005) [#9]
At those prices I wouldn't expect to see more than $1 per sale coming back to the developer.
$1 per unit is actually way above the going rate for royalty-based sales.

GFK made a lot of money selling games to Idigicon though.
Yeah I'm currently working on my 10th game for them (I think - I'm starting to lose count). Details of all of them are on my website http://www.binaryzoo.co.uk - its not been updated for few months though.

I can't find it either, although the car was a Subaru Impreza i belive.
It wasn't an Impreza. Firstly because they're far too expensive, second because I hate them. I think the topic you're talking about was in the old General Discussion forum, or Off Topic.

Anyway, it was actually a Ford Focus 1.8 Ghia TDDi:

cermit(Posted 2005) [#10]
oh crap. i was wrong again! oh well :) that car looks great. and good luck with your new games GfK.

fall_x(Posted 2005) [#11]
Hehe, here I am spending the last 2 months writing a full c-rpg, which will take me at least one year more to finish, while what I should be doing is writing fun "minigames" and make some money already :)