Welcome Back

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Welcome Back

Ion-Storm(Posted 2004) [#1]
Hello, and welcome Back boys, We all missed U very much.

Shadee(Posted 2004) [#2]
Ya only missed the boys eh Ion ? :)

Ion-Storm(Posted 2004) [#3]
Hey, Sorry Shadee, I of Course ment you.. Im so used to you.. just being ONE of the Boys..

marksibly(Posted 2004) [#4]

We all missed U very much

Missed you lot too!

Sorry the site was down for so long, but web coding isn't my strong point (have grown to *hate* php) so I wanted to take things slowly but surely...

There are more site changes coming - probably a general BRL customers page with the always controversial 'off topic' forum - but I want to let things settle a bit first.

Agamer(Posted 2004) [#5]
I missed every one!

Jeroen(Posted 2004) [#6]
Heh, I love PHP, but I absolutely don't have a clue how you made BlitzMax. For you, PHP should be very easy :-P

Damien Sturdy(Posted 2004) [#7]
you still have an Off Topic forum. its just hidden *evil grin*...

Glad the place is back.. and even gladder blitzmax made it to this final deadline :D

Pitty i dont have a Mac.

Agamer(Posted 2004) [#8]
yeh, so I think now the forum can rant on when is it going to be out on windows!

Perturbatio(Posted 2004) [#9]
I've been going crazy not being able to log in here.

I have no fingernails now.

Erroneouss(Posted 2004) [#10]
finally!!!!!!!
it feels like months since i've been here!
yay!! i dont have to go to blitzcoder! yay!

is the Blitz+ and BlitzMax forums not able to post in yet at all or do you have to have the product to post?? cuz i cant post there, and i was just wondering which one it was

Damien Sturdy(Posted 2004) [#11]
Perturbatio, i thought you were crazy anyway?

erbbysam(Posted 2004) [#12]
wahooo unfortunitly I have a windows comp. any realease date?

DNielsen(Posted 2004) [#13]
It already seems like "THIS" part of the forum is the unofficial "off topic" ;-)

Perturbatio(Posted 2004) [#14]
i thought you were crazy anyway?

No, that's just what *they* want you to think. I know the truth.

Damien Sturdy(Posted 2004) [#15]
muhahah..... and yes.. this is the unofficial off topic.

eni(Posted 2004) [#16]
Was just playing with the new firepaint demo - wow that is pretty.

Well, I have to rush and check out more of this stuff and then try some of my own. Congratulations BRL!

(One comment though, you perhaps should considering distrubuting by a disk image like almost every other mac program.)

Trixx(Posted 2004) [#17]
Hey ! Nobody mentions BMax's CRAZY price - 80$ Wow, and THAT is for all 3 platforms ! I was expecting something like 150 ! Congratulations !

Barnabius(Posted 2004) [#18]
I was so pleased with the price and the fact it's for all three versions :) I decided to purchase BlitzMax straight away!

Barney (a proud owner of BlitzMax from the day one)

Tom(Posted 2004) [#19]
Congrats to BRL on the new baby!

$80 is damn cheap.

PC only here, but downloaded the demo to check the source & 'stuff', I'm sold already on what I've seen, looking very sexeh.

There's one thing we're all dying to know, any date set for the PC release?

Cheers!
Tom

Amon_old(Posted 2004) [#20]
Congrats to BlitzResearch and its good to be back on the forum.

N(Posted 2004) [#21]
Sorry the site was down for so long, but web coding isn't my strong point (have grown to *hate* php) so I wanted to take things slowly but surely

I should smack you repeatedly then lecture you about how to update a website properly, but I just got my X800, so I'm in a good mood. -_-

Just have to say this: 4 days is not minor repairs.

Ion-Storm(Posted 2004) [#22]
Noel: Name drop that lame aRse video card again , ILL lesson U good.

big10p(Posted 2004) [#23]
lol

Tracer(Posted 2004) [#24]
Should've gotten a real card, a SLI-enabled GF 6800 Ultra ;)

Tracer

Ion-Storm(Posted 2004) [#25]
He blagged it on #blitzbasic #blitzcoder at LEAST 12 times.
Get a life.

N(Posted 2004) [#26]
Ion: I love my X800, it's so awesome.

Hey, if it bugs you then I'll keep it up. The fact that you were around for the 'blagg'ing (as you so aptly put it) suggests you're spending just as much time on IRC as me.

wizzlefish(Posted 2004) [#27]
Don't talk about the price - he'll raise it! :P

Erroneouss(Posted 2004) [#28]
hmmm dont think i should post in the gernal disscussion forums anymore..... ive had the last 10 posts...

is it true that you can only post in the forums of products you own?

Strider Centaur(Posted 2004) [#29]
Hey Mark, why not use something like XOOPs, save you from having to write virtually any PHP and get all these features and more, oh and for free I might add. :)

WolRon(Posted 2004) [#30]
is it true that you can only post in the forums of products you own?
Appears to be. I own Blitz3D and BlitzPlus. I only get a 'Create topic' link on those two forums. I can read BlitzMax, but I can't post.

I think this is silly to be honest.

What if a new prospect wants to ask some MAX or Plus or 3D specific questions? The best place to place them is in their respective forums, is it not? That's where the people in the know are...

maximo(Posted 2004) [#31]
>What if a new prospect

Or someone who hasn't bought BM but warez it, then forum would be full of those people. It's allways been like this.

Damien Sturdy(Posted 2004) [#32]
so, dodgy subject i think:
How often do you think someone buys say, blitz+ and wares something else? it just dawned on me that this happens.. o.O

Kinda worying actually...