Vivid3d GL

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Programming/Vivid3d GL

gotelin(Posted 2004) [#1]
Good afternoon
Has Vivi3dGL shadows systems in realtime , volume shadows and dynamics shadows?

Thanks

gotelin(Posted 2004) [#2]
Can I use B3d model with Vivid3DGL. Thanks

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#3]
Yeah, b3d is supported in the current version.

Update 2(1/12/04) also features an entirely new .b3d loader, that will support most of pudding's .MAX extensions from his pipeline, directly in vivid. It's effectively a better .b3d loader than blitz3d's built in one.
Included with this is a state of the art 3d viewer, powered by update 2's 3D powered NextGen GUI.(Free to all vivid owners.)

This viewer will be released freeware, to non owners, for those wishing to try out the viewer or vivid's b3d pipeline, or even just to catch a glimpse of it's new gui.(Which can be used in your own projects.)

Anim support in update 2 or 3(I.e .b3d anim).

As for shadows, not built in, at least not in vivid lite.
That said, you have full access to the hardware/stencil buffer.
And I may add some form of shadows to the lite version myself, depending on customer feedback.

RifRaf(Posted 2004) [#4]
im curious to see vividgl performance. Do you have any demos, and perhaps a list of functions/commands??

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#5]
Several demos have been released previously,
Fortunately they are all still online. :)

A couple of these demos require Pixel Shader2.0 (I believe 2d example 8 and 3d example 1.)

http://www.excess.eclipse.co.uk/2D_Example1.rar

http://www.excess.eclipse.co.uk/2D_Example2.rar

http://www.excess.eclipse.co.uk/2D_Example3.rar

http://www.excess.eclipse.co.uk/2D_StressTest.exe

http://www.excess.eclipse.co.uk/3D_Example1.zip

http://www.excess.eclipse.co.uk/Vivid_3DExample1_2.zip

http://www.excess.eclipse.co.uk/VividGL_2DExample8.zip

http://www.excess.eclipse.co.uk/Vivid_3DExample1_3.zip
-

A new wave of demos will be released alongside said viewer shortly after update 2 is released (I.e before xmas)

namar777(Posted 2004) [#6]
Dude is it fast, just checked out basicgl and it lacks alot of speed....

Picklesworth(Posted 2004) [#7]
It's fast and cool.
Can't wait till I get a resource to completely learn it :D

Filax(Posted 2004) [#8]
When i launch demo the program say 'USER LIB NOT FOUND' ?

Dreamora(Posted 2004) [#9]
sounds like the "wrong demo" which was compiled with VC2005 and does not work with some systems.

@rtur(Posted 2004) [#10]
>When i launch demo the program say 'USER LIB NOT FOUND'

the same on my system :(

Jeroen(Posted 2004) [#11]
Hey Antony,

Keep up the good work. I don't have enough reasons to ue your VividGL system at this time, but I think I'll jump in when it "matures" into Blitzmax.

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#12]
Worklog updated with more solid info on update 2.

No idea if anyone reads those things, I know I don't unless it's by mark sibly ;)
-

Jeroen, yeah, although I should warn you/anyone that it's unlikely vividLite will be on sale for bmax. Those who have it will get a free upgrade to whatever I do in bmax,(I.e VividGL3D Pro. although it will have a better name 'fore release :))
but as you say, once it matures it will be easier to focus on the one project. Nothing certain yet, but what is certain is no one will be left with a dead product, even if I have to get out free products to those with vivid lite.

Fliax,hub, hopefully update 2 will solve this problem. I'm back using VC6, rather than the beta of vc2005. It's a .dll related problem, not really a bug in vivid(code-wise.)

Dreamora(Posted 2004) [#13]
Yepp I always read those of interesting stuff ( extra bookmark folder :) )

Filax(Posted 2004) [#14]
I want to try demo before buy it :) can you , please make
a good demo whith all VividGL capability ?!

And whitout error message :)

Bob3d(Posted 2004) [#15]
user lib etc...here.. :)

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#16]
Fliax, sure. After update 2..the viewer will include ShaderFx etc. And other cool things, like bloom. Plus shots, tech demos of that game's engine will be released. In time.

Also, I think another good reason not to buy vivid is you have bmax. Who needs b3d, right? :)

Bob3D, it's a freakin' conspiracy...

GrumpyOldMan(Posted 2004) [#17]
Hi Antony

I was reading the Worklog for VividGL (You see somebody does read them!!) and I was interested in the description of the handling of animation. You said that you could create sequences independently of an entity, does this mean that if you're using 30 different meshes that all use the same skeleton that you don't have to load 30 different identical walk sequences (as you do currently in Blitz3d, ie one per entity) but just use the one sequence stored in memory, ie a pooling or animation library? Or do you still have to associate each mesh individually with a copy of the animation sequence?

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#18]
Sorry that's from vividPro. The overall project got split up into vividPro/Lite a while back, character animation isn't included.

Though vivid lite will be getting some form of character animation of it's own, in a free update, probably .b3d anim support.
So if character animation is something you need right away, I suggest waiting for update 2/3.(I'll release demos once done.)

Filax(Posted 2004) [#19]
"Also, I think another good reason not to buy vivid is you have bmax. Who needs b3d, right? :) "

I think too :) but for the moment i can't play with 3D Bmax engine :)

But please make a nice vivid demo, and i'will buy it :)

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#20]
Bmax has a 3d engine now? lol. I KNEW that would happen.

Oh well, I can't wait to go head to head with mark 3d engine wise, even if he has given himself a distinct advantage by holding bmax up until it's working ;)

slenkar(Posted 2004) [#21]
if vivid can put a skeleton in different characters I and many others will be buying it

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#22]
Vivid Pro will include such a thing, including a animation editor(with ragdoll) and a world editor with radiosity based lightmapper(Mainly for non artists. Offering new approaches to it.
But I'm getting a little ahead of myself, Vivid lite, will skeletal animation soon.

The gui is shaping up nicely btw.

V1.0 free with update 2. (all future versions free to vivid owners only)

Nikko(Posted 2004) [#23]
do you have a website? This Vivid3d stuf seems to be a lot of blahblah and nothing else.

Please show us something real or shutup. 25 GBP is a lot of a software with an unfinished website, and support done in other's forums.

With this lack of profesionnalism, it sounds like if Vivid is made by a 13 years old child.

Not worth the 25 GPB anyway.

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#24]
You mean the website that went live last night, in time for update 2 as promised? http://www.excess.eclipse.co.uk/index.htm

Yeah, even though it's already online, I'll hurry that one up and try to get online in time for you, even though it's already online. let us not be bogged down in sematics, and just get it online.(Even though it is already online.)

-profesionnalism- I think that statement would carry more weight if you didn't misspell the key word. Just an observation...

Proger(Posted 2004) [#25]
2Nikko
Antony has completed a huge work, that not everyone decides to do in presently participating people.
Each work deserves to be rewarded, and it's not adviseable to react so quickly to the desire of putting this work onto the market.

Bob3d(Posted 2004) [#26]
to me, it looks (allways did) very promising.

slenkar(Posted 2004) [#27]
None of the website demos work on my PC, but blitz3d does,

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#28]
They are the same demos as released before, so I don't know what you expected Slenker(Though, to be fair that isn't made clear on the site.).
Your intel gpu(iirc) is pretty long in the tooth, and doesn't even support vertex buffers,
which all modern engines use now. And THREE of the 2d demos make use of pixel shader 2.0. Others use dot3x4 etc.

So while b3d may work on your card, you're defintely not doing what you could be doing in vivid. If you were (Say in bmax), it would fail on your card too.
There are some technology gaps that code alone cannot bridge. But where possible, that bridge will be built..

On the bright side,vbos are not the only rendering pipeline in vivid. you have vertex arrays and static (But movable) geo, which should work on your card just fine. Check out the viewer. (That goes to anyone having problems, The viewer/new demos are still coming after update 2.)

Picklesworth(Posted 2004) [#29]
Oh thank god - a web site. Funnily enough, I was just thinking about that.
Thank you.

Bouncer(Posted 2004) [#30]
Your website sucks ass... I'm just being honest.

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#31]
Not in a very constructive way though eh? Point out where you think it's going wrong by all means, and I'll take that on board the next time I update the site.

No prob Dill. Forums next...

Warren(Posted 2004) [#32]
You mean the website that went live last night, in time for update 2 as promised? www.excess.eclipse.co.uk/index.htm

"experiance"
"foire-front"
"developement"
"Combing"
"persuit"

Might want to run a spell checker over it.

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#33]
Fixed.

Also got rid of the ugly header text on every page, looks nicer now, I think.

Warren(Posted 2004) [#34]
Might want to give it a proof read.

"Combining the wonder of today's technology with the die hard of pursuit perfect gameplay of days gone by."

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#35]
Fixed.

This is sweet. I was actually pretty annoyed at effective studio's lack of a spell/typo(right..typo) checker and was not looking forward to finding one. Looks like it found me.

Gabriel(Posted 2004) [#36]
do you have a website?

Do you? Ironically, the link in your sig is broken.

This Vivid3d stuf seems to be a lot of blahblah and nothing else.

I assume you meant to add "apart from the demos, the website and the fact that people are buying it and using it"

Please show us something real or shutup.

You could equally be asked to show some manners or shutup.

25 GBP is a lot of a software

I'm pretty sure 25 GBP is money, not software.

and support done in other's forums.

Antony isn't in a position to determine where people ask questions.

Not worth the 25 GPB anyway.

Then don't buy it. Your opinion on it isn't worth much to me either, considering the amount of factual errors and rudeness in your reply.

Warren(Posted 2004) [#37]
This is sweet. I was actually pretty annoyed at effective studio's lack of a spell/typo(right..typo) checker and was not looking forward to finding one. Looks like it found me.

I found that stuff within 10 seconds of skimming the header page. A little effort on your part would go a long way towards presenting a professional image to your potential customers. You certainly don't need to buy an application to correct basic English spelling mistakes and sentence structure problems ... do you?

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#38]
Not presently. I'm satisfied with your work so far. Carry on.

And on a more serious note, to people with an interest in Vivid, the website is a big part of the future of 'it all',
but it's early days yet.
A webmaster will be brought in to give it a radical(probably 100% new content) face-lift, Before Vivid Pro is released.

Ironically, the link in your sig is broken.

Lol. Poetic justice.

Warren(Posted 2004) [#39]
Not presently. I'm satisfied with your work so far. Carry on.

No, if you want anything further out of me, send me an email. I'll write you up a quotation for my time.

BTW, you never once thanked me for finding that stuff. You're welcome.

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#40]
I'll tell you straight, given our history, whatever the content of your post directed at me, it's hard to believe there's not an ulterior motive behind it.

puki(Posted 2004) [#41]
This is looking nice - I am looking forward to both this and 'BasicGL'. In fact, I can be honest and say that 'Vivid' and 'BasicGL' interest me a lot more than 'BlitzMax' does.

Filax(Posted 2004) [#42]
Hi Antony

I hva try to test your demo i have download all from your site

And i have alway a message userlib not found ?

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#43]
That's a missing .dll.

This is a problem more related to the aurorafx.dll(Which contins the particle engine/texture engine/2d engine..so pretty vital!) than vivid it's self..

But future versions of the .dll are being compiled with Visual C++6.0 again.
I realise you've been trying to see something for quite a while..I'll try to sort something out shortly, a new demo with compatible .dlls.
--

Puki, don't say that, i'll get the blame. :))

Hujiklo(Posted 2004) [#44]
I have 'userlib not found' too - nothing, nada, nyetto.
As for Nikko's sledgehammer comments - I think they sound cruder than they're meant too. English is not his first language. But anyhow, Anthony does good job of coping with all the flack here I think! I'm definitely interested in this pro version!

Picklesworth(Posted 2004) [#45]
Hi Antony, I took the liberty to run your site through a spell checker for you.
Just use find and replace to replace the words I'm listing on the left with the words I'm listing on the right.

Home page:
availiable : available

Services/Coding:
Industary : Industry
prefered : preferred

Products:
Please Select : Select should be lower case (unless you mean to emphasize it, which is fine).
Devlopement : Development
Developement : Development
developement : development

Products/3D engines/VividGL3D-Lite:
Industary : Industry

Products/3D engines/VividGL3D-Lite/Downloads:
Ppowered : powered

About:
Dreamspace have : Dreamspace has

enqurires : enquires

Showcase:
(Secondary link for Gallary; Should be Gallery)
incorperate : incorporate

Finally, on all pages, at your copyright line, there are two dots after "Entertainment". Presumably there shoul dbe one more or one less :)
Good luck! (But do forums first, I have a question to ask that I'm scared to ask here)

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#46]
Lol, thanks. Warren, you're fired.

As for vivid help, feel free to e-mail me directly while waiting for the forums. That's what I meant by free e-mail tech support for owners :)

Warren(Posted 2004) [#47]
Just ... wow.

Thing is, as a potential customer, I see that kind of sloppiness in a simple web site and I wonder what the code I'm buying will be like. Or, even worse, how the documentation will look...

JustLuke(Posted 2004) [#48]
The free email tech-support is nice, but a forum would be better ;)

Same reason as Mr. Picklesworth, really, but also it would be useful to have somewhere where VividGL Lite users can discuss ideas/issues with each other without needing to hijack other messageboards (such as this one!)

slenkar(Posted 2004) [#49]
Anthony, I know all that 'advanced' stuff wont work but I just want vivid for the control over rendering, e.g. groups of entities that are rendered together,

A stress test with copies of a single entity would be a good demo

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#50]

Thing is, as a potential customer, I see that kind of sloppiness in a simple web site and I wonder what the code I'm buying will be like. Or, even worse, how the documentation will look...

I've released tons of code over the years. People do not need to guess.
As for the docs, the entire html system for that is generated automatically by a program I wrote in blitz, taken from a single text file wrote in word. Now that does have a spell checker.

So your points are moot mostly The site is one step away from being webmastered, was already at one point before ego kicked in and I thought I could do it better..(live and learn.)

Warren(Posted 2004) [#51]
So you HAVE a spell checker then? Well, as the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water...

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#52]
A troll in the midst.

But just to satisfy you, you know full well most of the site you see was done months back. you commented on it.
I did not have word then.

Next?

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#53]
And before another thread bites the dust, let's try to get back on track.

New shot of the vivid viewer. Freeware, still very early in. Update 2 won't be affected by it's developement.

Slenker, the viewer will allow you to do just this. Set rendering pipelines, etc.

Lemort, i agree it's not an ideal situation, but until I find/buy(Hurry up shareIT!) some webspace with php support I'm stuck with html only on the site.

Picklesworth(Posted 2004) [#54]
www.100webspace.com has php :)

BODYPRINT(Posted 2004) [#55]
as does lycos

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#56]
Nice. Will look into it after update is out, can hopefully improve the rest of the site too without the php restriction.

Bob3d(Posted 2004) [#57]
yummy...a freeware b3d viewer? would it be able to load and preview ANY b3d file , even animated...? just as it'd look in the actual Blitz3d engine (that is, without -sigh- [artist sadness ;)] spline interpolation) ?

I'd find that reaaally useful , as a lately usual collaborator on comercial artwork for blitz3d projects...

I wont buy more software. I can't actually code. I have fully realized that now. And even more, the XSI purchase left my pocket in such a trembling mode I'll only grab extra tools if they are freeware...

But I can see only advantages in the new possibility that Ant is opening with b3d coding.

b3d has several art-related limits I am not happy with. Though, whatever-the-package-->x export--->Ultimate Unwrap--->b3d format, works extremely cool for me (pitty no spiline interpolation in engine) , but yet so, stuff like the alpha mapping problem -if I understood well, there's a problem with doing double renderable alpha mapped single faces- , shadows only through purchase, and some other graphical features, become available, it'd be much nicer even for games aiming low machines, as is really nice that there's yet an option to the user to put in hi quality mode in prefeences so the full original artowrk quality can be enjoied...

Stuff like that would make me a much more happy artist-collaborator... ;)

So I don't care his site spell checking a single bit, lol. Just the actual stuff keeping progressing at a fast pace(fast, indeed, if you think a bit about it) as it's doing.

B3d comunity should give all support to these lonely efforts... is hard to get things like this rolling...

I have a friend...a great coder...he's done a coemrcial coding game, like a bbb, if that name exist...almost he did alone..now is doing a java system...he's earning big bucks...and the spelling is even worse than ant's...so... ;)

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#58]

a freeware b3d viewer? would it be able to load and preview ANY b3d file , even animated...? just as it'd look in the actual Blitz3d engine (that is, without -sigh- [artist sadness ;)] spline interpolation) ?

Yep, freeware to non-vivid owners too, as it's mainly for people like yourself(I.e artist types ;) )

It will load more than b3d though, .vgl, .x etc, images. basically any type of media. wanna listen to a song while you're viewing? Just double click on it ;)

But for the coders, there will be a lot of custom fx, features like normal map generation, texture blurring etc..Material editing, real time cg(shader) editing etc, like a little workshop more than a viewer.

gotelin(Posted 2004) [#59]
Is there any example with lensflare,shadows, pathfinder?

Is posible use Swift Shadows system with VividGL?
Is there a export Max to VGL?

Thanks

Picklesworth(Posted 2004) [#60]
Hey ant, did you get my question I sent you last night (about 14 hours ago) or did it land in your junk mail again?

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#61]
Pickle, didn't see it. I'll take a look now.

Got, lensflare would be very easy to do as you can draw alphed/blended images very very fastly.(1,000's per frame)
Few lines of code. If someone points me in the direction of free media I can use, i'll add a built in lens flare effect.

Swift's shadow system is wrote for b3d. I could easily convert it to vivid, but it's swift system..so..
Max exporter, not for vgl, but update 2 has a new b3d importer so you can just use pudding's b3d exporter.

Proger(Posted 2004) [#62]
Antony,

When will be accessible trial or demo version of VividGL?

It is interesting to try engine and estimate his speed, and how functions are used and as interaction of objects and also as debugging of a wrong call of functions is carried out is constructed.

For this needs are .decls files and source codes of examples.

Beforehand thanks...

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#63]
No demo/trial version until BlitzMax Arkon. Though, I may release a little virtual machine type thing where people can try out things with simple blitz like code..been thinking of that for a while, just too busy to do it.

Proger(Posted 2004) [#64]
On mine it is possible to make a demo version in ten minutes. In what complexity?

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#65]
Nothing complex about it, I'm just waiting for vivid pro(I.e bmax) before I unleash the big guns :)

TartanTangerine (was Indiepath)(Posted 2004) [#66]
Looking forward to getting v1.2 today :)

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#67]
Heh, and get it you shallath recieveth.

Now, I must go blue myself.

(Arrested development fans only. mayhe...;) )

Dreamora(Posted 2004) [#68]
Yeah BMax would be really cool ... at the moment I use the time to create the class and program design as I can't program. I don't plan to let myself annoy with procedural programs anymore and hopefully BMax will have real OO so we can create modern and reusable code :)

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#69]
Yeah, and fast code too, fast enough to make libs sellable to C++ users. If bmax doesn't have a 'create .dll' option on the other hand..and no threading i'll still be writing most of it in c++ :/

gotelin(Posted 2004) [#70]
Is there any example with lensflare,shadows, pathfinder?
Is posible use Swift Shadows system with VividGL?
Is there a export Max to VGL?

Thanks

Looking forward to getting v1.2 today

Dreamora(Posted 2004) [#71]
was everything already answered above

Pickle, didn't see it. I'll take a look now.

Got, lensflare would be very easy to do as you can draw alphed/blended images very very fastly.(1,000's per frame)
Few lines of code. If someone points me in the direction of free media I can use, i'll add a built in lens flare effect.

Swift's shadow system is wrote for b3d. I could easily convert it to vivid, but it's swift system..so..
Max exporter, not for vgl, but update 2 has a new b3d importer so you can just use pudding's b3d exporter.

Picklesworth(Posted 2004) [#72]
Okay, antony, has my reply found its way into your junk mail again?
Please please please add me to your safe list, as this isn't a very useful post to add on to this thread :)

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#73]
Site relocated, update your links if you're checking the old one.

Forums now online.

You can upload your own avatars, send private messages, embed html/bbcode within your messages. and oh yes, proper smilies return! :) You can create polls, sticky subjects.
proper forum in other words.

There are 3 public forums, for non-owners.
There are 15 private(invisible) forums reserved for license holders.
These cover 2d/3d coding, gpu coding, and there are two private showcases.
Owners, to read&reply to these, I will upgrade your account as you join. If you use an e-mail other than the one you purchased with, e-mail me so I know. Include your license key.

mongia2(Posted 2004) [#74]
for update 2?

mongia

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#75]
I will send it to you later tonight Mong. Just spent all morning installing and setting up the forums, got a little side-tracked...

A auto-updater is nearly done btw, so soon you guys will get updates on a daily basis

MadJack(Posted 2004) [#76]
Hi Antony

Congrats on getting Vivid out and on-sale.

One concern I have is compatibility with older systems - this as the only 3d demo that runs on my work system is the 'balls of light' demo.

The card is a Nvidia Quadro2 - OpenGl enabled but no shaders, DX8, W2000.

Do the demos mentioned require a shader enabled card and will fall over if one isn't present?

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#77]
Hey, thanks.

Some of the demos require pixel shader 2.0, 3 of the 2d ones at least.

The viewer that's coming out will let you select between pipelines and turn shaders on/off, so you'll be able to try it out properly in a few days if all goes to plan.

MadJack(Posted 2004) [#78]
Cool - looking forwards to the viewer.

By the way, is there a command doc list available?

Would like to spec out what's required to convert working Blitz code to Vivid compatible.

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#79]
AS far as converting goes, i'll be releasing a freeview b3d to vividGL converter very shortly, it will convert code where, and in the event of there being code there
is no direct translation for, it will enclose it within comments with a reason why.

Now the site/forum are done(At least for now), the docs will be put online soon.

MadJack(Posted 2004) [#80]
Ripper.

Bob3d(Posted 2004) [#81]
great...looking for that viewer...

TartanTangerine (was Indiepath)(Posted 2004) [#82]
Ant, V1.2? Please :)

Scienthsine(Posted 2004) [#83]
Wow... off topic I suppose, but since I started my Blitz experience with the demo over at BlitzCoder, I never really used these forums, Even after I bought BP...

So anyway, it's Scienthsine from BC, I had been woundering what you where up to Ant. I figured that you'd have a GL engine or something. I must say, you've outdone yourself. Anyway, might start checking in on these forums... from reading this thread, I see what people mean when they talk about the BB.com forums...

Nitpicking over spelling and a site?...

Warren(Posted 2004) [#84]
A single blemish can be overlooked. However, a face full of acne is just not attractive.

Ross C(Posted 2004) [#85]
It's the person within that matters ;o)

Scienthsine(Posted 2004) [#86]
Hmmm.... actually keeping with crappy analogies, it is what's inside that matters. Sadly enough some shallow souls won't see that, and will be left with [insert crap word here, ie: abusive, retarded, etc...] mates.

See, what matters is the product itself not the website. I've seen many crappy products behind flash-eautifull sites.

You can buy your car based on it's color, I prefer to take a look under the hood.

Warren(Posted 2004) [#87]
You've missed the point but carry on. Please, continue to educate me. How I've gone this long without your wisdom, I'll never understand.

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#88]
You'll have to excuse Warren, he's not happy unless he's finding fault in everything and everyone.

Scienthsine(Posted 2004) [#89]
Heheh, so I see...

No, no need to carry on. Most people will see it that way, and it will be a major factor in if someone buys it or not. So I see your point. Your point is that most people are stupid right?... Ya, now that I re-read your posts, I can see that you're just trying to show us what most people would say.

Warren(Posted 2004) [#90]
The hell?

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#91]
Since you do not have it in you to tolerate flaws in what others write, why do you expect anyone to tolerate your inability to read? Unless you understood his point, as I did, and 'the hell?' is just another troll?

Or is there a logic loop hole for you to exploit again?

Picklesworth(Posted 2004) [#92]
Um... Antony... Where is that update?
Your signature claims that it was out 4 days ago.

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#93]
It's in your inbox.

Docs will be updated next, and then made public..Should be a big improvement over the last ones(In every aspect).

Proger(Posted 2004) [#94]
Antony... I did not expect SUCH from you...

It is certainly necessary - to replace at the forum all mentions about BasicGL on "glScene" or delete them. That give you more attention of peoples for your engine, but somehow it "is not sports".

I admire with you...:)